Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd Killybegs Tattoo Convention

Options
  • 03-02-2011 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

Hi all you fine people,

Its nearly time for the 2nd convention in Killybegs,Co.Donegal :D

After last years success its being run again....its a small convention with around 20 artists including Rob Mulligan from Colourworks, Remis, Crazycats and Snakebite ...just to name a few!!!

There will also be bands, Belly dancing, suspension acts and other entertainment on for the weekend

link http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=192759228487&v=info

I'm not involved in this in any way but theres some monies goin to charity form it and it was a blast last year!!

So mods if ya feel the need to take it down batter away :o

Hope to see some of ya's up in beautiful donegal around the 26th of march!!

Thanks

T

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I shall be there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

I live 5 mins away, but due to stupid f**king Teaching Practice I couldn't book an appointment :(:(:( Enjoy guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭feelpablo

Just to let ya's know there has been a change of venue for this....its now on in the blue haven hotel about 5 minutes out of killybegs town :)

hope to see a few heads there!

WOO just two days to go!!!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=192759228487&v=info#!/group.php?gid=192759228487&v=wall

Think some of the artists still have a few spots left too so head over to the link and check it out :)

Im over the moon that i can drive 15 mins and go to a convention instead of having to drive for 4 hours!!!

Any ways hope to catch a few heads at this over the weekend :D

Yeah fair few spots open so I've seen. Feelpablo - I'm getting the bus up from Dublin, is bus eireann the best option?

• Advertisement

Will wrote: »
    Yeah fair few spots open so I've seen. Feelpablo - I'm getting the bus up from Dublin, is bus eireann the best option?

Its really the only option Will!!!

You could get the train as far as Sligo and bus it the rest of the way either?

I'm heading up from donegal town about half 5 on the friday if ya need a lift for the last bit?

I will hopefully be up around 3pm or so. I'm workin at the convention , but thanks for the offer of a lift :) appreciated

No worries, catch ya over the weekend

Advertisement