Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Difference Between Cold Turkey and Patches

Options
  • 03-02-2011 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭

I've started this week to give up smoking. Been off since Monday morning. What I was wondering is what the differences are mainly when I go off patches in a few weeks. Are patches pretty much just to stop the habit then you go through the nicotine withdrawal at a later stage?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭alwaystherain

When i gave up the smokes about 2 years ago i went cold turkey.
    There was a few of us who gave up at the same time. I was the only one who went cold turkey the rest used patches gum and other things.
    All 3 of them was smoking again within 2 months.

The simple fact is if you want to give up then you yourself must want too. Dont look for a easy way to stop as there is not one sheer will power is the only way. Its not easy in fact its the hardist thing your ever do is give up smoking but if you want to and your ready then thats a help

Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 hask1965

any one no any cheap ways to give up than patches gum tablets or cold turkey need to give up there killing me

Advertisement