Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

team roster updates etc fifa 11

Options
  • 03-02-2011 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,472 ✭✭✭

hi
    young lad started this evening manually updating his 360 fifa 11 with the recent xfers.....is there any way of updating this automatically online?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

An update will be released shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Usually release the second week in February afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 6,472 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Its been confirmed for Feb. 23rd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Mikeyt086 wrote: »

Watch all the Liverpool players in the FIFA Leagues desperately trying to get all games played before this :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Public Executor

SantryRed wrote: »
    Watch all the Liverpool players in the FIFA Leagues desperately trying to get all games played before this :p

Ssssssssssssssssssssshut upppppppppppppp!

I just like to get things finished early, as my girlfriend will testify...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Aw man ages away :(

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Sponsored RYAN

an update is out on the 23rd of febuary

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Nearly time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

is the update up yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

No, its expected around 5pm our time.

cool, i just got fifa 11 the other day after years of playing evo. usually evo dont have the updates for ages after the jan window

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

Not out yet anyway. Hopefully they'll stay away for another week!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

It should be out at 8pm.. x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

It's out now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

cool, going online now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

anyone got a list of the changes that have been made ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Guys I have a problem when trying to play this game online.

Everytime I go online and try to play I get the message...

'Unable to download the latest roster at this time'.

I can't get past this :( so annoying.

And I've tried going into my Fifa 11 and downloading squad updates but it keeps saying...'there are no new updates available at this time, please try again later'.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Guys I have a problem when trying to play this game online.

Everytime I go online and try to play I get the message...

'Unable to download the latest roster at this time'.

I can't get past this :( so annoying.

And I've tried going into my Fifa 11 and downloading squad updates but it keeps saying...'there are no new updates available at this time, please try again later'.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Sounds like some data could be corrupt. Delete any saved data, and try again

thorbarry wrote: »
    Sounds like some data could be corrupt. Delete any saved data, and try again

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried this but no joy :mad:

I deleted all the saved data utility files. Should I delete the game data utility files as well?

• Advertisement

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried this but no joy :mad:

I deleted all the saved data utility files. Should I delete the game data utility files as well?

It'd be worth a shot. there has to be some data somewhere that is causing this from happening. You playing on ps3 or 360

It'd be worth a shot. there has to be some data somewhere that is causing this from happening. You playing on ps3 or 360

Thanks for your replies, appreciate it.

I'll give this a go, won't be at home now for a few days so will try it then.

What will happen if I do delete those files? Will I lose everything? The online registration code etc?

Ps3 btw.

Thanks for your replies, appreciate it.

I'll give this a go, won't be at home now for a few days so will try it then.

What will happen if I do delete those files? Will I lose everything? The online registration code etc?

Ps3 btw.

No problem.

You'll deffo loose all your data. perhaps you could copy it to an external hdd just in case. You should keep your online head to head score, but all saved competitions/ players will be lost. Its a risk really.

hmmmm as far as I am aware the online pass is linked to your EA account. Don' quote me on this though, perhaps someone else can back me up?

No problem.

You'll deffo loose all your data. perhaps you could copy it to an external hdd just in case. You should keep your online head to head score, but all saved competitions/ players will be lost. Its a risk really.

hmmmm as far as I am aware the online pass is linked to your EA account. Don' quote me on this though, perhaps someone else can back me up?

Tried this and it didn't work. Lost all my ultimate team stuff too so just have to start that again. Was worth a try. Any other ideas?

Tried this and it didn't work. Lost all my ultimate team stuff too so just have to start that again. Was worth a try. Any other ideas?

Thats weird, so you deleted all the data, everything from the ps3 and it still does not work? Just make sure that there is no other data somewhere else.

Try set up a new playstation profile, and a new ea account. You can play for free for 7 days with a new profile. Maybe this might work.

Unfortunately I cant think of any other ideas....

How long has this been happening? Has it ever worked online?

Thats weird, so you deleted all the data, everything from the ps3 and it still does not work? Just make sure that there is no other data somewhere else.

Try set up a new playstation profile, and a new ea account. You can play for free for 7 days with a new profile. Maybe this might work.

Unfortunately I cant think of any other ideas....

How long has this been happening? Has it ever worked online?

I just tried on my brothers PSN account and it worked grand. It has to do with my PSN account then yeah?

Been happening for ages but I played ultimate team until I wanted to play a friend online recently. It has worked yeah.

I just tried on my brothers PSN account and it worked grand. It has to do with my PSN account then yeah?

Been happening for ages but I played ultimate team until I wanted to play a friend online recently. It has worked yeah.

Thats strange, I could be either your PSN account or your EA account....

Apologies for getting you to delete all your data, but I thought it could have worked. At least you know what the issue is know I suppose.

Thats strange, I could be either your PSN account or your EA account....

Apologies for getting you to delete all your data, but I thought it could have worked. At least you know what the issue is know I suppose.

Awh no worries. I should have tried another PSN account before I deleted data anyway. I didn't lose my Ultimate Team data afterall so it's grand. Bro's account for online it is! Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Stevo2209

I have same problem, but I was able to play 1 online game before it start saying " unable to download latest roster at this time ".

• Advertisement
Advertisement