Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Neighbours from hell...

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Donal Og O Baelach

Just wait till your Sinn Fein candidate calls, tell him/her you'll give them a vote if they get it shifted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Butterfly7

Sorry to those who got a bit overly upset bout the title but I just didn't think 'my neighbours parked their van outside my house' wud hav got as much attention and responses! Thanks everyone for your suggestions! Defo hav a few to try now! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Butterfly7 wrote: »
    Sorry to those who got a bit overly upset bout the title but I just didn't think 'my neighbours parked their van outside my house' wud hav got as much attention and responses! Thanks everyone for your suggestions! Defo hav a few to try now! :cool:
    it all makes sense now.
    So ya gonna call in and ask them to move it it what

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

do you drive op?

if not be a good neighbour and let then use the space

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Spray "Peadophile's Van..true" on it.

Would be funny i reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭milehip1

Degsy wrote: »
    Spray "Peadophile's Van..true" on it.

Would be funny i reckon.

yeah but it'll still be outside their house!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

Id leave it there, tell your relatives just to look for the house with the big white van parked outside it.

In all seriousness, if its on a public road and not blocking your driveway, then there is nothing you can do except have a polite word with the neighbours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

The next time the alarm is going off all weekend go out and move the van cos you know they are away. Everyone knows "someone" who can open the van door and move it and if you are in Dublin then every 2nd man is a car thief or mugger so it should be easy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

flutered wrote: »
    if its parked in a public place it requires the owners to tax it, talk nice to your local choclate soldier.

Not if its parked in a private estate, parked within reasonable distance of the owners house. im just saying cos this is what the guards will tell you.

Dont forget you can drive a car with no tax or in any private estate, its not the open road.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,998 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Brainnnnnnnnnnssssssssssssss

Advertisement