Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Banned for applying to join soccer forum

• 03-02-2011 8:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭

I read the rules, applied to join the forum, then I got banned for a month????
    I asked Iago why on the 30/01 and still no reply. Is he a Liverpool fan?
    Personally I think you should have to do something wrong to get banned, but to get a ban for applying to join......Eh Hello Justice:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Your access request was rejected because you didn't read the rules.

The rules very clearly state:
    If I deny you access, I will not consider you for access again for another month, so make sure you get it right the first time.

You definitely didn't get it right, so I suppose that's why you'll have to wait a month. Next time follow the guidelines.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

I read what I could find to read. Anything I missed was in error

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

I understand, but the rules are very clear. When I applied to join the soccer forum I made damned sure I got it right (based on the one month off in the event of making an arse of it). Your application reads like you're taking the mickey. The ban is only from the forum that allows you to request access. I wont be lifting the ban.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Very clear cut case here. Resolved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement