Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asian shop beside Smyths?

Options
  • 03-02-2011 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

Anyone been in here yet? Is it open to members of the public? Is it a bulk buy place only?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

Do you mean the place on Tramore road, CX oriental I think its called? If its that place its open to the public and everything is available individually, it has a great selection of stuff from fresh durian fruit to ducks tongues...!!! Really handy for all the spices etc, I shop there regularly but have left the ducks tongues behind so far :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Thanks mimihops, I think we're talking about the same place, I've only ever spotted it from the flyover and assumed it was in the same area as Smyths, but do I actually have to get onto the Tramore road to get at it?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Durian? That's the fruit that smells like ass right?

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

That fruit smells pretty dodgy alright!! Yup you need to go up the tramore road to get into it, there's signs on one of the industrial estates for it - I think its about across the way from scoil staofain naofa.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

It also does an " all you can eat " lunch buffet for a very reasonable price.. Im open to correction but it s about €7

• Advertisement
Advertisement