Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

February Cork Meetup Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭wispyman

mudokon wrote: »
    Are people still heading out tonight or is the weather scaring you all off?

Yeah. I know a few people definitely are! A little bit of rain won't put us off:D

Anyone who still needs a contact number can send me a PM with theirs. I can get the email even when in the pub....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

How does Thursday the 24th suit people?

Are people still heading out tonight or is the weather scaring you all off?

Maybe depends on the movie :pand the time it is starting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

Cadyboo wrote: »

Same thing, depends on movie and startingtime...anything after 7:30 pm on 24th would be cool for me. How about sanctum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

So what would you like to see? Their website doesn't have the times for next week up yet.
    kart wrote: »
    Same thing, depends on movie and startingtime...anything after 7:30 pm on 24th would be cool for me. How about sanctum?

Sanctum is down to one show a night so it might not be on next week. I was thinking of Paul or The Fighter. I'd pretty much go to watch anything though.

Did you guys have a good night last night? Sorry to the new people for running off as soon as you arrived, hope you had fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 galteeview

Just to put it out there and let it be said that the meetup last Saturday night was really enjoyable! it was heartwarming to be able to meet such normal and down to earth people! Looking forward to future meetups!

• Advertisement

So what would you like to see? Their website doesn't have the times for next week up yet.

Sanctum is down to one show a night so it might not be on next week. I was thinking of Paul or The Fighter. I'd pretty much go to watch anything though.

The fighter? Or Paul, but am hoping to see that this weekend. Sure we see what times they are on and decide from there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 gizdai

galteeview wrote: »
    Just to put it out there and let it be said that the meetup last Saturday night was really enjoyable! it was heartwarming to be able to meet such normal and down to earth people! Looking forward to future meetups!

Really glad u enjoyed it n it was lovely to meet ya!! Hope to see ya at one again soon!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

The fighter? Or Paul, but am hoping to see that this weekend. Sure we see what times they are on and decide from there?

Either for me. As long as its after 7:30 in the evening i'll be there. So some of ya come up with the day n time:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Either suits me too. The Fighter is supposed to be good alright. Might be new things by then too. True Grit is getting mixed reviews, but overall, it sounds good.

Is anyone still interested in going to the movies this week? Have included links for the Gate and Mahon Point below so it might get some people thinking about it.

Gate
    Mahon Point

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

I'd be on for seeing a film wednesday or thursday night.

I can't make Wednesday but if that suits more people then I can go during the day sometime. Paul is what I'd like to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

I now can't make wednesday (tomorrow) either, and I've seen Paul.
    that need not stop anyone else going though! it's good :)

Sorry guys, wont make it this week. Am sick:( Enjoy!!

Sorry guys, wont make it this week. Am sick:( Enjoy!!

Hope you feel better soon, I'd say it's a no go anyway as no one has really committed. Always another time. :)

Hope you feel better soon, I'd say it's a no go anyway as no one has really committed. Always another time. :)

Thanks I do too :(. Def another time..

Advertisement