Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venue Needed A.S.A.P

Options
  • 03-02-2011 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi there,

I require a venue to host a student night on Thursday 10th February, previous venue has cancelled due to a double booking.
    Dj has already been arranged and we can confirm 500 minimum for the night in question.

Please send me a message with your phone number if you need more details and i'll get back to you, reply a.s.a.p please due to obvious time constraints.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

It would help if you mentioned where in the country you are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Cant think of a decent username

apologies :S dublin city centre

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭maps and atlas

Why not use a hotel function room if you've got all of those bods going to it? You don't need an established venue. I'm sure there are a few hotels in Dublin looking for some business. They might even waiver the hire fee if you can guarantee that there'll be enough bods drinking at the bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Try Tripod, or Button Factory, or even Twisted Pepper( Doubt it'll hold that many people but it's worth a shot)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea Button Factory could be a perfect venue or even try Andrews Lane

• Advertisement
Advertisement