Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent car accident help.Please

Options
  • 03-02-2011 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

If anyone from the kildare area at about 12.30ish on the 25/01/2011 happened to see an accident on the kildagan fassagh Monasterevin road between a silver altezza 02ke and a yellow artic truck that drove off with out checking if driver was ok.It happened on the bad corner so our car ended up in the ditch.And has now been wrote off by insurance and garage.
    So far its the only information we have is that it was a yellow artic cant give anymore than that as our car done a 360x3 as he watched.Things that might help are was it a daf,scania,bumper color's lamps.curtain truck/artic,Any writing on sides or cab.We are sure it was a curtain truck.About 100-150 cars went by,One lady stopped to help another person rang the garda station.we are very greatful too these lovely people.

Garda have been informed and any information will be greatly appreciated and a reward offered if driver is found.
    Any information will be strictly confidential. Thanks for any help.

Contact.
    Monasterevin Garda Station on Tel: +353 45 525 322.
    Co. Kildare

Or Please pm me.Will Also be strictly confidential.Thanks for any kind of help.triona1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Gregsor

It might be worth noting that the Alteeza is another countries branded name for a Lexus IS200 saloon.
    Sounds like a bad situation,i hope it comes out tops for you ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Blizzard

That is just terrible. The only advice I could offer is for you to check with any garage or shop nearby (I'm not too familiar with the area you've mentioned) or further down the road in the direction the lorry was travelling and maybe they had cctv that could have been facing the road that might have caught a glimpse of it or the reg so that you could try to find it that way. It's a long shot but worth trying possibly. Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

Blizzard wrote: »
    That is just terrible. The only advice I could offer is for you to check with any garage or shop nearby (I'm not too familiar with the area you've mentioned) or further down the road in the direction the lorry was travelling and maybe they had cctv that could have been facing the road that might have caught a glimpse of it or the reg so that you could try to find it that way. It's a long shot but worth trying possibly. Good luck.

Good advice there, best of luck

Advertisement