Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need new SKY dish fitted tomorrow

Options
  • 03-02-2011 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭

Hello all, the wind has damaged our SKY dish and the bar holding the LNB has snapped in half where it joins the dish.:mad: LNB dangling on the wires...

Any (SKY) engineers on here that could supply and fit a dish for us tomorrow in Milford :D?

Ps. Isn't it a balls that you can't even watch recorded programs if your dish isn't working? What's that all about?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

did you try duct tape (duck tape)?

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Biglad

I would if I could get up there, dish is on side of my house, second floor, my ladder won't reach unfortunately...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

phone John Coyle first thing in the morning, depending on how busy he is he might be able to do it tomorrow, he's done stuff for me at short notice before.
    <SNIP>

Senna wrote: »
    phone John Coyle first thing in the morning, depending on how busy he is he might be able to do it tomorrow, he's done stuff for me at short notice before.
    <SNIP>

Will do, cheers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Never a great idea to post up a mobile number on a public forum for obvious reasons. Biglad has it now anyhow.

• Advertisement

Anybody else want to pass on contact details PM only please.

Sorted, just waiting for that gale to ease off a bit...

Advertisement