Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF1943 and Onslught now officially canned

Options
  • 03-02-2011 10:15pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/67382

They've now officially said that they're canning them to concentrate on BF3. There's been several hints of a teaser for BF3 tomorrow, so we'll see how this is working out possibly soon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Bastards! I was so looking forward to the PC 1943, I loved it on xbox and thought keyboard and mousing it would be fun. Onslaught was no use though. BF3 going to be the best BF ever I do not believe, Since the 1942 the games have gotten smaller and smaller. They are looking better but just getting smaller. Its all about having impressive screen shots and vids than making better games now. BF3 will be OK but never reach the the levels of greatness BF2 did....

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Bastards! I was so looking forward to the PC 1943
    Likewise. Was looking forward to flying in nice looking planes, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Wh1skeyjack

Bastards! I was so looking forward to the PC 1943, I loved it on xbox and thought keyboard and mousing it would be fun. Onslaught was no use though. BF3 going to be the best BF ever I do not believe, Since the 1942 the games have gotten smaller and smaller. They are looking better but just getting smaller. Its all about having impressive screen shots and vids than making better games now. BF3 will be OK but never reach the the levels of greatness BF2 did....

http://xim3.com/ is your friend. Have a XIM 1 (for the PS3) and do quite well in COD. It's not perfect, but I believe the new one works really well.

Advertisement