Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What time will the results be out tomorrow?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

I always assumed that the results were generally ready for some time and it was just a matter of some preset timer ticking over to reveal them.

Although that assumption was based on no fact.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭qwert2

Where will the results be available? ucd sis web?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 327 ✭✭TDOie

THis makes sense...

while(noresult)
    rand(100)
    if == 50
    givethemresults
    else
    donothing

qwert2 wrote: »
    Where will the results be available? ucd sis web?

You have to open the 4th module in your blackboard and keep pressing alt F4 until the page stays open and the results are revealed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭suckslikeafox

dyl10 wrote: »
    You have to open the 4th module in your blackboard and keep pressing alt F4 until the page stays open and the results are revealed.

Whilst singing Alive Alive O and standing on one foot. Ancient UCD ritual.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭davi78

Just wondering...do the final results usually differ a lot from the provisional ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

davi78 wrote: »
    Just wondering...do the final results usually differ a lot from the provisional ones?

No

davi78 wrote: »

depends, if stuff is missing or you end up disputing a result then maybe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Also

What do you mean by the fourth module? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

Also wrote: »
    What do you mean by the fourth module? :confused:

LOL!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Musefan

Log in to SIS> Information for Students tab> Student Records> View Examination Results> Select term 2010-2011> Hit F5 until the exam results appear.

LOL!!!

Do you mean out of the 6 modules we do click onto the 4th? I swear I ain't dumb :( Tiredness is kicking in and suddenly the obvious seems inexplicably complicated...Bed-time for me so! The results will still be there in the morning :rolleyes:

Do you mean out of the 6 modules we do click onto the 4th? I swear I ain't dumb :( Tiredness is kicking in and suddenly the obvious seems inexplicably complicated...Bed-time for me so! The results will still be there in the morning :rolleyes:

Yes! it's very simple....

Yes! it's very simple....
    *Facepalm*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

They're taking the pis, Musefan has given you the correct way to do it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 listamlet

Musefan wrote: »
    Log in to SIS> Information for Students tab> Student Records> View Examination Results> Select term 2010-2011> Hit F5 until the exam results appear.

ELSE let the nice people who wrote the firefox c4c addon help.

Seems to be working nicely

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭mumtoe&e

anyone else giving up & hitting the hay?? god only knows what time they will release them.. but i keep saying "give it to quarter past" then "give it to half" etc etc:mad:

I'm giving it until 2

I'm giving it until 2

then quarter past.....:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Im going asleep cos I dont even know if I get my results via sis anymore or email.

• Advertisement

Im going asleep cos I dont even know if I get my results via sis anymore or email.

You get them via SIS. E-mail is too insecure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Forgot that the results were out tonight! Hopefully they get released soon :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

True, but I wouldnt be surprised either way.

Shows over for me, good night and good luck to all!

I'm out too. Up at 7am. fml

This is madness. why do they do this every year, and why do us eejits do it every year too.. staying up refreshing a million times until silly oclock!!!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

Dont worry im going to bed now so they should show up any minute now

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Lottie127

****ing *****. one year they fly up at a minute past 12 the next year u come back from the bar in a heap at 2:30 and not a sign of them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rothmans

I always assumed that the results were generally ready for some time and it was just a matter of some preset timer ticking over to reveal them.

Although that assumption was based on no fact.

The results are probably released only after a certain number of f5s are pressed, the cruel bastards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭trendy88

Giving it till 3 then Im hitting the hay!! UCD are a bunch of sadists.

Advertisement