Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What time will the results be out tomorrow?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Stayed out late in the hope that the results would be out by the time I got home. Cheers UCD.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

I did it again! Woke up and turned on the laptop in a fuzzy state. All for nothing and now its going to take me ages to get back asleep. Goddamn 9am lecture too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭mumtoe&e

anyone else still up? or am i the only loser:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

mumtoe&e wrote: »
    anyone else still up? or am i the only loser:confused:

Still up, watchin Charlie Wilsons War :)

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭meathawk

I'm still here, alive and well. Watching The Pacific. I have a day off tomorrow so this late night thing is no bother to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Still no luck. Meh :mad:

phew thank god i am not alone :D wont last too much longer though! this is pure torture

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Musefan

I have class from 9-11 tomorrow but atleast I can sleep on the long bus journey home :) It would have made a big difference to me if they could have come out at 12 though..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭Slippers

I'm here too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭muboop1

... hate UCD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭qwert2

Lets face it, if the results aren't out by now they're obviously holding off til later this morning. 7.30ish perhaps?

qwert2 wrote: »
    Lets face it, if the results aren't out by now they're obviously holding off til later this morning. 7.30ish perhaps?

I will face nothing!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭MacieC

This whole thing is seriously ridic !

First, the results were supposed to come out in January, and then they get postponed, and now, they can't even display them at like 12 or something (to cure the delay).
    Plus, that's so unfair for those who took all of their exams in December.

That's a joke.

qwert2 wrote: »

you would think wouldnt you?? however, mine were released at 4am last year semester 2!
    think i am giving up though! eyes are gone wonky!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Lottie127

hey you.

Ridic is not a word.

so F for.....sorry I keep drinking an d they wont do it, now it seems a waste if they go up at 6 or something

Ridic = Ridiculous.
    It's late and I'm lazy, I can't write long words.

I know Ridic is not a word. Thanks for teaching me that !

It'd be such a waste of time if they come outo be at 7.

MacieC wrote: »
    Ridic = Ridiculous.
    It's late and I'm lazy, I can't write long words.

I know Ridic is not a word. Thanks for teaching me that !

im sorry we're all tired and emotional..Hug?

UCD is making us turn against each other!

UCD is making us turn against each other!

He's right :(. What have I done but become a a pawn in Hugh Brady's game of life....

Come on Hugh every now and again a gal wants to become a Queen???

I'm really starting to hate UCD. With all the money they get, they could at least have the courtesy to provide the results at a right time.

What if those come up at like 4 pm ? Argh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Right, bollocks that. Going to bed. G'luck!!

well curse of duck on this.

Ima wake up at around 4 tomorrow and check hungover which will multiply the fear by 8 and ruin my life.

I hope you all get what you wish for and have a delightful 2nd semester.:)

Yip, it is crazy. I was actually stupid enough to think that they might just release the results late last night or at least shortly after 12 seen as how they postponed them in the first place. Madness!!!

Well thats me out...Pretty damn annoyed...Pretty darn diddily annoyed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qcLy8h9grQ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 327 ✭✭TDOie

I'm back!......... and still no results?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

I was hoping they'd be out at 12 and waited til half then gave up. Thought they would definitely be available this morning! Still nothing and I have to leave for college in half an hour. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Ah come on... Was a waste turning on the old laptop..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭Slippers

I go to bed for three hours and still nothing.

Rawr at UCD! Didn't get a proper nights sleep at all and now have to head off for a lecture.

Quick question, the welcome message on SIS changes when the results are released doesn't it?
    Semester 1 Examination results

Modular Students:
    Provisional results will be available on SIS student web no later than 5.00pm on Friday, 4 February 2011. Please note that Provisional results are for information purposes only and may be subject to change.

Results can be accessed up until 5.00pm on Friday, 11 February at which time the provisional results will be removed from SIS student web.

Under no circumstances will Provisional results be available between Saturday, 12 February and Wednesday, 23 February 2011.

Final results will be available no later than 5.00pm on Thursday, 24 February 2011.

Additional information relating to exam results and a comprehensive list of FAQs is available at www.ucd.ie/registry/assessment/student_info/results.html

Final Stage Students:
    Provisional results will include your provisional Semester GPA and Stage GPA
    Final results will include your confirmed Semester GPA, Stage GPA and where applicable, Degree GPA and Award Classification.

Unable to access your results?

If you have fees outstanding, you will not be able to see your results. Please pay online through SISWeb or email studentdesk@ucd.ie to obtain a giro. If you pay using a giro, please allow five working days for your payment to show on your account.

• Advertisement

THEY'RE UP!!!

And I'm ****ing chuffed with them. Hello 3.77 GPA!

Advertisement