Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ANIMAL LOVERS!!

• 04-02-2011 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I HAVE A PROBLEM, WHERE I LIVE THEIR IS A STRAY/HALF OWED DOG THAT IS IN SERIOUS NEED OF A GOOD HOME.IVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH THE ANIMAL WELFARE, THE DOG WARDEN AND THE GARDI. OBVIOUSLY NO JOY, SHOCK! NO SURPRISE THERE ANY IDEAS? PLZ HELP!:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Where are you located? You could try contacting the SPCA they tend to respond fast to neglect/abuse claims. If you have no look a quick trip to your local vet wouldn't go a miss, they can provide you with more information.

Goodluck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

Shhhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

where are you based ???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

Can you give us some more info? Where you based? What do you mean by 'stray/half owned'? Is the dog being let wander, or locked up? Being fed?

Also, typing in caps kind of means you're shouting!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 looney suzy

Im situated in the Wicklow area! What i mean by half stray/half owed is the dog is left wander, only for me feeding her she would starve. They do feed her when it suits them or more like when the remember, but they dont feed her enough and at regular intervals. Its heart breaking to see as i am a physco mad animal lover. Ive tried everything in my power but still nothing has worked in my favour. Its like beating my head of a brick wall!!
    People are so heartless and cruel, and they sick.

P.S Sorry for using the caps throughout my last message :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

your not around the kilcoole aera by any chance Op, just theres a dog around here who yo would think is a stray but shes just a craft little sod and is getting fed in about 4 different houses:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭crally

legally you have to ring the dog warden. you could ring the warden to say it is a stray but they would put it down if it is not rehomed. if it is a 'pretty' dog it will prob be rehomed. what type of dog is it?

Advertisement