Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dressing for trouble

• 04-02-2011 12:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭

I just want to stress that I'm not affiliated with this website and this is not an ad. It's just that todays Qwertee is of interest to this community and they won't wait around forever while I drop oblique hints. Expires in 2 days and a bit. Tempted but for me something just isn't quite right about that R.... is it just me?
    qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-team-rocket_mhb_500.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

In the show do they say "fight, fight, fight?"

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

In the show do they say "fight, fight, fight?"
    I don't think so.. It's always been "Surrender now, or prepare to fight!" "Meowth! That's right!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Denny M wrote: »
    I don't think so.. It's always been "Surrender now, or prepare to fight!" "Meowth! That's right!"

Thought so :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Yeah, didn't ring true for me either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

The actual rocket R is a little bit thinner I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

There's a few variations on the motto, including but not limited to "surrender now or you will surely lose the fight" and some sort of minor change in the Diamond and Pearl series. The motto has been evolving.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It was only "..or you'll surely lose the fight" with Butch and Cassidy. The fairly constant one was the "Meowth! That's right!", which would make much more sense to use.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

The actual rocket R is a little bit thinner I think.

It is..an I think it's italic too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Rocket Butch

It was only "..or you'll surely lose the fight" with Butch and Cassidy. The fairly constant one was the "Meowth! That's right!", which would make much more sense to use.
    You forgot "WOBBUFFET!", or in my case "RATICATE".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

They do say it like that occasionally. Still, wouldn't put THAT version on a shirt...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Another Pokéshirt from Qwertee:
    Qwertee-T-Shirt-Qwerty-Tee-Mens-Poked-To-Death.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

That one is amazing!!

Advertisement