Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

most embarrassing houses you walked shít into

• 04-02-2011 1:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭

i remember this one time, up in kilnamanagh this bird were like a proper dolly bird the resident lethario in our group was -ing, real made-up disco diva she was throwin a party, so i gobbled some shrooms to try n make it more fun, i cut up the greenhills road across the field and into this pink and white chav palace with the gold topped spikey gate n the roman pillars either side of the door, all that fúcking tacky lark that tasteless cúnts do when they come into money so i went inside with wispy plants and frangrant smells, n i was on acid so senses were heightened so everything was even more prettier, poncier, smellier, more effeminate.. and i had just walked in what was truly the the most rank dogshíte ever :eek: oh noes; not again :o all over the plush pinkery so i just said that's too much, i am like a fly to dogshíte, truly sorry but its a sign.. a sign that i should bolt without even sticking around to clean it. was just not meant to be :(

so the doggie's do.. how about you? tell us about your most embarrassing cakewalks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,931 ✭✭✭patrickc

how about you go and shi*e yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Metallergy wrote: »
    i remember this one time, up in kilnamanagh this bird were like a proper dolly bird the resident lethario in our group was -ing, real made-up disco diva she was throwin a party, so i gobbled some shrooms to try n make it more fun, i cut up the greenhills road across the field and into this pink and white chav palace with the gold topped spikey gate n the roman pillars either side of the door, all that fúcking tacky lark that tasteless cúnts do when they come into money so i went inside with wispy plants and frangrant smells, n i was on acid so senses were heightened so everything was even more prettier, poncier, smellier, more effeminate.. and i had just walked in what was truly the the most rank dogshíte ever :eek: oh noes; not again :o all over the plush pinkery so i just said that's too much, i am like a fly to dogshíte, truly sorry but its a sign.. a sign that i should bolt without even sticking around to clean it. was just not meant to be :(

so the doggie's do.. how about you? tell us about your most embarrassing cakewalks

Frank Gallagher?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I don't walk sh it into houses generally. It walks itself in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Metallergy

patrickc wrote: »
    how about you go and shi*e yourself

how about i just stomp shi*e all over your house, too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

What?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Houses can't get embarrassed silly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

so i gobbled some shrooms to try n make it more fun, i cut up the greenhills road across the field and into this pink and white chav palace with the gold topped spikey gate n the roman pillars either side of the door, all that fúcking tacky lark that tasteless cúnts do when they come into money so i went inside with wispy plants and frangrant smells, n i was on acid so senses were heightened so everything was even more prettier, poncier, smellier, more effeminate.. and i had just walked in what was truly the the most rank dogshíte ever :eek:

You were on mushrooms, not acid.

Get your story straight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,931 ✭✭✭patrickc

how about i just stomp shi*e all over your house, too

typical scumbad Dub thing to do alright.. do and I'll make you lick it up..

Houses can't get embarrassed silly.

no but they can be embarrassing
    patrickc wrote: »
    typical scumbad Dub thing to do alright.. do and I'll make you lick it up..

i'm not licking your shi*e up
    Trí wrote: »
    What?

in a nutshell tell us of any embarrassing scenarios where shíte has attached itself to your shoe, unbeknown to you until it were on someone's carpet

i know a lot of people have done this; this is the ultimate test of AH's snobbery levels i know exist. who will confess

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Debthree

If you leave out the word 'sh1t' in the title it's a more interesting thread. I didn't see 'sh1t'' first and thought 'this will be good!'. I thought you meant, you walk in to the house cause the front door is ajar and your aunt and uncle are having sex on the kitchen table or your nana's dirty knickers are caught under your shoe and you can't shake them off or your best friend's Dad is dressed up as Hitler and so on and so on....

• Advertisement

AnonoBoy wrote: »

Get your story straight.

well they must have been magic or something, cos i was trippin

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

I'm going to have to forward this to our International Desk. They're able to deal with people who have limited English.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

op is on mushies now me thinks :pac:

yawn.

alright, forget it.. don't tell it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

well they must have been magic or something, cos i was trippin

Well you first said mushrooms and then said acid. Which would imply you are either making it up or don't know that they're different things.

Either way - get your story straight.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭omen80

This is one dumbass thread. And the title of it doesn't even make sense.

omen80 wrote: »
    This is one dumbass thread. And the title of it doesn't even make sense.

it references the illuminati. you just don't get it

AnonoBoy wrote: »

Get your story straight.

i said shrooms.

.. wait they're still different, aren't they. well a trip is a trip to me, whether its on a bus or a pink elephant.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭toodleytoo

what is this, i don't even..

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭TheBunk1

When I read the thread title I thought it was a new TV3 show...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

Does this happen to people often or something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Carl Sagan wrote: »

Carl Sagan wrote: »

only to chavs houses, like ted :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭omen80

it references the illuminati. you just don't get it

Please explain how it references the illuminati for the rest of us then???

Advertisement