Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Downloading/recording shows

• 04-02-2011 1:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭

Hey! Was wondering if anyone knew how I'd go about downloading or even recording tomorrow Ian Dempsey Breakfast Show on TodayFM? My brother's band 'Shadowplay' are doing their first major broadcast and I'd like the get the audio of it.

I've had a look on TodayFM website and you can listen back to the shows but not download them. I've also seen that the podcast manly seems to just be the Gift Grubs.

Any help would be great!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Podcast on iTunes? AFAIK that saves it to your hard disk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭peejay1986

psni wrote: »
    Podcast on iTunes? AFAIK that saves it to your hard disk.

I subscribed to the podcast but it only seems to contain the Gift Grubs :s

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

You can listen to the show live on your computer and maybe use some kind of recording software to record the show.
    Im sure theres some kind of freeware out there that would do the job.

Advertisement