Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KMS hair products in the city centre

Options
  • 04-02-2011 1:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 25,943 ✭✭✭✭

A real girly question for ye:

I'm very fond on a particular type of shampoo made by KMS. But I live in the Republic, where KMS hair products are not available. Purchasing on-line costs a fortune 'cos they're so heavy.

But it looks like they are available in the North. And on Saturday I'm visiting Belfast for a workshop. Not going to have a lot of shopping time though, and relying on public transport.

Is there anywhere roughly between the Hostelling International hostel on Donegall Rd (ie 10 mins walk down from Europa Bus Station) and St Georges church in High St where I might be able to buy large-size (750ml) KMS shampoo before 10am on Saturday morning or after 5:30pm on Saturday afternoon?

Mods .. please don't move this to the fashion and whatever forum, it's very specific Belfast information that I'm looking for.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Is it salon only type stuff? You could try Sally Salon Services on Queen Street (only a tiny diversion from the regular route to High Street) - they're open at 8.30 until 6.00 on Saturdays and that particular branch takes retail customers too. Their number is 048 9024 8245 if you're calling from ROI.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Athena14

I know this is a really old post but if you're still looking for kms they sell it in the house of color salons in Dublin

Advertisement