Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The last laugh !!!

• 04-02-2011 2:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭

We all do it, take the Piss out of someone that does'nt deserve it but in my case i got what i deserved........PIss !!!
    Myself and a buddy were coming home from work this evening in my car when we spotted a middle aged man thumbing so we stopped and asked where he was heading for " literally 10 mins from here" he replied so he jumped in. Our intention was to wind the man up with some crazy stories but we did'nt get a chance, the fcuker started to urinate in the back seat through his trousers and it seeped straight through into my back seat, it was like he knew what we were up to and decided he'd have the first and last laugh. What made in worse was he was the spit of that head the ball from "WOLF CREEK" so we remained polite and let him out at his house.
    Just be wary guys......ya never know

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Old people, have they no shame anymore. Seems like he was a bit of a pisshead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Metallergy

pisshead. they don't travel well.. always spring a leak

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭grungepants

Old people, have they no shame anymore. Seems like he was a bit of a pisshead.

lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Karma's a bitch

hahahaha..

this is merely the latest laugh. at the time..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

PMSL:D

If it makes you feel any better he'll more than likely die before you, then you can go piss on his grave. Then again 2012 is just around the corner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

what kind of an eegit lets someone piss in their car?! jesus christ i would have booted him out at the first sign of piss.

what kind of an eegit lets someone piss in their car?! jesus christ i would have booted him out at the first sign of piss.
    He could of charged the taxi soiling fee.
    Old people think they can do what ever they like. I've never seen one of them pay on to a bus ffs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Trog

Risk getting piss on your person as well as your car? No thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Ricardo G

We did'nt really fancy the whole game of "head on a stick" from our Wolf Creek passenger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

:confused:

you people are crazy...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Ricardo G

:confused:

you people are crazy...

No, crazy people cant control their bladders !!

Ricardo G wrote: »
    No, crazy people cant control their bladders !!
    or choose not to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

We did'nt really fancy the whole game of "head on a stick" from our Wolf Creek passenger
    Two of you vs one of him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

needles to say...i took..drugs ..

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Debthree

OP, I think you are crediting this passenger with far more complex thought-processes than he deserves. He had the last laugh? You think he cleverly picked up a vibe, an aura if you will, of deceitful, cleverly-concealed trickery on you and your friend's part and thought "aha, before these carefree young masterminds present me with their terrifying, but wonderfully-crafted tales of madness, I shall beat them at their own game, cut them off at the madcap pass and urinate at will atop their fluffy, luxuriant and yet bugger-to-get-odours-out-of upholstery".

Honestly, he just felt like having a piss so he had a piss. No more, no less. As my husband told me years ago when I asked him where he went to in his mind when he stared oh so serenely at the ceiling "sometimes when someone looks vacant and pensive" it's cause they truly have f*ck all going on in their heads.

seriously they do it on purpose out of some bizarre form of spite.. during a hammed up thespian display of bein too "out of it" to even know
    Our intention was to wind the man up with some crazy stories but we did'nt get a chance

oh? he did indeed pick up the vibe then. though it can't have been hard, the wily old campaigner!

Advertisement