Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bin collections

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Just an update, got e-mail recognising I had set up an account with oxigen yesterday (only took two days!) and got the bin stickers today. So despite my worries the online system works.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

bump for Waste Pal, anyone got any further comment, my 2011/12 Oxigen account expires
    next week and WP looks the best bet for me @48 per year and 11.50/4.50/3.00 pay per bin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭nutzzz123

Mike65 changed to Wastepal before xmas had been with Binman since they came to Waterford.
    Paying every 3 months with wastepal costs €18.25 per month collection is black bin one week green/brown the next. Signed up with a friends account no I got 2 months free friend got €20 credit:)
    Have to say they are great no leaving bins in the middle of the road they put them back where you leave them. Only thing will say to you is they come early so I tend to put bins at end of drive the night before so as not to miss them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭sunnysoutheast

mike65 wrote: »
    bump for Waste Pal, anyone got any further comment, my 2011/12 Oxigen account expires
    next week and WP looks the best bet for me @48 per year and 11.50/4.50/3.00 pay per bin.

We've been with Wastepal for a couple of months now, took a while to get set up but they've been very reliable since, we don't have a huge amount of rubbish so the low charges plan has worked for us.

Also they offer intro. fees etc. for bringing new customers, so if you know someone who is already with them.....

SSE

Advertisement