Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gillington's Log (third time lucky!)

Options
  • 04-02-2011 3:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭

Had a couple of logs before,never really trying to achieve an amount or a goal specifically and this aint gonna be any different,once again its more about discipline.

All Odds are Bet365,use them the most but any other nor log related bets will be placed with other money or another account.

99% Football tips,I'll see what happens when Cheltenham comes along and whatever else but mainly football singles and the odd double and mainly home teams with odds over 1.5

Starting with €20,most bets will be around €5-€20 depending on balance and usually I withdraw something if it reaches past €70-€80 so I wont be getting rich quick!

Bet 1

Borussia Dortmund v Schalke
    Goal (both teams to score) @ 5/6
    Stake: 10.00 Single
    Potential Winnings: 8.33

Both teams scored in the reverse fixture earlier on in the season,Dortmund winning 3-1 and this bet would have won in 7 of the last 10 meetings.I;d expect Dortmund to win but dont fancy the odds,I'm hoping this derby has a bit of life in it.Dortmund missing Subotic at the back so Schalke will be looking to Huntelaar(who hasnt scored in something like 9 games :o ) and Raul to expolit his absense.

Deposited €20
    Withdrawn 0
    Bank €10
    In Play €10

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Stupid 0-0 draw gets me off to a loser.

Two double for Saturday,both with the same odds

Bet 2

1 Northampton @ 4/6
    2 Ipswich @ 10/11
    Multiple Bets
    1 x 5.00 Doubles
    Stake: 5.00
    Potential Winnings: 10.91

Bet 3

1 Aston Villa @ 10/11
    2 Leeds @ 4/6
    Multiple Bets
    1 x 5.00 Doubles
    Stake: 5.00
    Potential Winnings: 10.91

Really fancy Northampton after their 6-2 win during the week although they are missing a couple of players since then including Leon McKenzie.Barnet have the 2nd worst awy form in the league although theyre unbeaten in their last 3 away but I still think this is too much.Northampton unbeaten in 7 at home winning 5 of those.

Villa have a good record against Fulham at home,they havent been beaten by them at Villa Park since the 60's I think.Both teams are hitting a bit of form but I hink Villa's signings of Bent,Makoun etc with the form of Friedel and the ability of Young,Agbonlahor can do it for them.Disappointed I didnt get the Evens.Fulham have only won away from once since August 09 in the league which doesnt do them any favours either

Deposited €20
    Withdrawn 0
    Bank €0
    In Play €10

Good Luck!

Advertisement