Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

20 Rothmans, the milk...

• 04-02-2011 4:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭

And insert impulse buy because you're hammered. Those of you who know me well by now, will remember me from such threads as "What do I do with 650g of broken chocolate biscuits?" and "How could I resist?".
    So AHers what's the most ludicrous thing you've thrown into the sholley at the shank of the evening in Centra/Spar when you just went in for smokes?

*Grabs 9 pack of chickatees*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Metallergy

20 Major, the frilk...

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭milehip1

You have the luxury of impluse buys such as fags, milk and chickatees!
    I envy you and your Holywood lifestyle sir!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Kerikosan

An ice cream! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

milehip1 wrote: »
    You have the luxury of impluse buys such as fags, milk and chickatees!
    I envy you and your Holywood lifestyle sir!

*leaves Claudia Schiffer alone for a second*

Could I interest you in a triangle of Laughing Cow sir? It was all the rage in the homeless shelter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

Those of you who know me well by now, will remember me from such threads as "What do I do with 650g of broken chocolate biscuits?" and "How could I resist?".
    :confused:

So ehh......When is your next thrilling thread out?

Are you going to promote it on the Late Late Show tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭milehip1

*leaves Claudia Schiffer alone for a second*

Could I interest you in a triangle of Laughing Cow sir? It was all the rage in the homeless shelter.

Ah yes and quite the hit at the Ambassadors residence too I believe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

"What do I do with 650g of broken chocolate biscuits?"

Eat them obviously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

And insert impulse buy because you're hammered. Those of you who know me well by now, will remember me from such threads as "What do I do with 650g of broken chocolate biscuits?" and "How could I resist?".
    So AHers what's the most ludicrous thing you've thrown into the sholley at the shank of the evening in Centra/Spar when you just went in for smokes?

*Grabs 9 pack of chickatees*

Your post is fraudulent sir.
    It was 'What to do with 450g of Biscuits?'

I can't even find the other one.
    Cease and desist.

Advertisement