Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bolton at Home - Match Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭dabbler2004

ziedth wrote: »
    Think Given in the summer might not be a bad idea.

I was just thinking the same myself, if Van der Saar can keep going till he's 40 surely there's a few years left in Given

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

F*cksake, VDV really does flatter us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Viktor.

Niko!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

GET IN!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Get in!!!!

Niko you beauty!!

:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Get in!!!!!!

Anyone see the Arsenal game?

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

What a great 2 minutes.

We're 2-1 up and Newcastle back from 4 down.

Unbelievable Jeff !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss

Huge Result

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭marty2002

GET FCUKING IN!!!!!

HAHA SCUM PEGGED BACK TO 4-4

WHERES ME BEER???

At the risk of running away with myself it's days like today can define a season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Fcuking magic. So important to grind out these wins with all the injuries. Niko never scores a simple one hey :D

Nearly 40 goals scored today. MOTD is gonna be some watch.

I never lost the love for Niko. Almost got his name on a jersey earlier this yr until I heard talks of letting him go. Beast.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Gutted that my stream went down right on 90 mins but still delighted for the win.

Last two games we have played poorly but still got the 3 points each time. Results that previous spurs teams would not have got.

Now we just need City and Chelsea to drop a few points and we could be right back in the mix.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Hopefully the 'pool can do us a favour tomorrow!

6 points for 2 games. We have a decent run of games coming our way. Let hope this continues!

Hopefully the 'pool can do us a favour tomorrow!

6 points for 2 games. We have a decent run of games coming our way. Let hope this continues!

I'd still be wanting to keep the Scouse at arms length. A draw would be a good result.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Kold wrote: »
    I'd still be wanting to keep the Scouse at arms length. A draw would be a good result.

bigtime , a draw is the result we want tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Two great results this week,looking forward to seeing Nikos goal later,my feckin stream packed in just before the end.typical:rolleyes:

In a way I think a loss will bury Liverpool and that will be good but Chelsea loss would be great too.

I don't think there can be a bad result tomorrow. Draw will really be ideal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

As said, great win when not playing well. Had it on radio on London FM, went mad when we scored.

p.s. Gomes is chronic lads, we need a keeper for next year.

• Advertisement

Story with VDV?

I wouldn't be too worried by a liverpool win lads. Any losses to any of the top four is good for us.

When the CL resumes our squad will be tested to the limits so we need to stay with the pack for as long as wee can!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

YUP!!!!!! What a fcuking goal from Niko!! Delighted with the performance all things considered..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Our percentage of midfield goals is massive must be 70-80%

Hatch99 wrote: »
    As said, great win when not playing well. Had it on radio on London FM, went mad when we scored.

p.s. Gomes is chronic lads, we need a keeper for next year.

Yeah, another blunder today that could have cost us 2 points or more but he was excellent vs Blackburn mid-week.

THFC wrote: »
    YUP!!!!!! What a fcuking goal from Niko!! Delighted with the performance all things considered..

First chance to see it was on MOTD. Fantastic goal from Niko.

Thought the ref was somewhat pedantic regarding the penalty re-take for encroachment. Rafa looked a little rattled having to re-take and hence the bad miss.

Always sweeter when you win with a goal at the death.

Kold wrote: »
    Story with VDV?

Harry said on the SSN interview that Rafa said at half-time that he felt the calf, so they took him off in case he got a tear.

Precautionary but I guess they are thinking ahead to the AC Milan fixture at the same time.

I really wish we sent Jenas to Wolves and kept O'Hara.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭larry1

Krancjar not a happy bunny ... No goal celebration and at full-time he smashed the ball at the directors box and walked straight down the tunnel :(

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgwl4a_niko-kranjcar-vs-bolton-05-02-2011_sport

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

larry1 wrote: »
    Krancjar not a happy bunny ... No goal celebration and at full-time he smashed the ball at the directors box and walked straight down the tunnel :(
    Well he has a chance now hopefully he can take it like Charlie is trying to I love Charlie he's unreal :)

Advertisement