Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bolton at Home - Match Thread

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

RichMc70 wrote: »
    First chance to see it was on MOTD. Fantastic goal from Niko.

Thought the ref was somewhat pedantic regarding the penalty re-take for encroachment. Rafa looked a little rattled having to re-take and hence the bad miss.

Always sweeter when you win with a goal at the death.

In saying that, the cahill incident was a defo pen for me...

larry1 wrote: »
    at full-time he smashed the ball at the directors box

Hope it hit one of the fcukers...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Hatch99 wrote: »
    In saying that, the cahill incident was a defo pen for me...

It doesn't even even out the decisions though if you count the retake and that mad offside goal Kevin Davis got when we played them away so I wouldn't loose too much sleep over it ;)

It doesn't even even out the decisions though if you count the retake and that mad offside goal Kevin Davis got when we played them away so I wouldn't loose too much sleep over it ;)

Trust me, I agree, we have had enough decisions like it go against us many a time..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

fcuking over the moon:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Only saw the highlights on MOTD (which btw was the best I've ever watched!) but once again it's left to one our midfielders to put the ball in the net. Outside of VDV, when are our strikers going to start scoring? Gomes should never have left that shot under him and he's now been directly responsible for 3 goals (Arsenal, Chelsea, Bolton) that he should have easily saved. Yes he was good against Blackburn but not one of the saves he pulled off was out of this world. I've been a staunch supporter of him for a long time but I'm beginning to lose faith.

Outside that, great result. I can see why Niko is pissed off and I hope he gets more game time now because we don't have any other midfielder that can do things like he did for his goal. Liverpool look like winning here which is good for us keeping in touch with Chelsea but Pool will be catching on us so we'll need to watch over our shoulder.

Advertisement