Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M&S Caramel Chocolate Double Crunch Bunny

Options
  • 04-02-2011 11:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

I expected them to be good but they are AMAZING!

3 for €1.50 and I'm going back to buy a tonne, I would go so far as to say its the best small chocolate treat ever.

ms_caramel_bunny.jpg

Anyone else try?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

Oh wow! We don't have a M&S here in Sligo, but I'll be up in Dublin on monday and I think a few of those bad boys will be bought! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

I've seen them on passing, they look like very yummy bunnies. I always try and race through M&S as the smells in there are just divine I don't trust myself I'd buy a load of cookies in a heartbeat!....M&S cookies are my ultimate downfall....so delicious!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Must try these, hadn't seen them yet.
    M&S cookies are my ultimate downfall....so delicious!
    When I worked there (in the clothes section) on my lunch break it was so hard not to just have a cookie. Damned delicious cookies....

Advertisement