Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Child Benefit/Children's Allowance - Late?

• 04-02-2011 11:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows when the Child Benefit/Children's Allowance (via EFT) is scheduled. I think it normally hits the account on the First Tuesday of the month but hasn't gone in this month as of yet (Tuesday was the first day of the month this month so that may explain it).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 108 ✭✭coats

Get in touch with them, I received mine on Tuesday, either ring or call to your local office

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭paulocon

coats wrote: »
    Get in touch with them, I received mine on Tuesday, either ring or call to your local office

Cheers. Think it may be because a letter got delayed - they sent out a letter before Christmas looking for confirmation of eligible children in the house and it only got sent off last week...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

paulocon wrote: »
    Cheers. Think it may be because a letter got delayed - they sent out a letter before Christmas looking for confirmation of eligible children in the house and it only got sent off last week...

Ring them a.s.a.p. I didn't receive any on Tuesday and when I rang them, they told me it was because I didn't send the form back when I received it last November. I sent the form back since but it hasn't yet been processed. I telephoned them today and they asked me to confirm that my details, e.g. name, address, child's school etc hadn't changed and told me that they would issue a cheque to me today which I should receive by Tuesday next week. The form still needs to be returned so that the suspension from payment can be lifted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭paulocon

egan2020 wrote: »
    Ring them a.s.a.p. I didn't receive any on Tuesday and when I rang them, they told me it was because I didn't send the form back when I received it last November. I sent the form back since but it hasn't yet been processed. I telephoned them today and they asked me to confirm that my details, e.g. name, address, child's school etc hadn't changed and told me that they would issue a cheque to me today which I should receive by Tuesday next week. The form still needs to be returned so that the suspension from payment can be lifted.

egan2020, thanks a million for that. Actually found the form Wednesday and sent it off then so presumably it'll sort itself out once they process it. Tried calling but a 30 minute wait time and I'm in work! Will try again later.

Advertisement