Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus routes and accommodation ???

Options
  • 04-02-2011 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,322 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for some information on who best to get from Terenure to Merrion Rd by public transport. Is it a case of get one bus into town and then another or DART out again?

Is there any route that goes West to East ratherinto and out of town?

Dublin Bus site doesn't seem to do a map, or at least I cant find what I'm lokking for.

Also, what is the best way off searching for short term (less than 6 months)accomodation (one bed appartment, shared house, etc. Daft only seems to have longer term contracts. Will be looking for somewhere close to Merrion Rd or on a direct public transport route to Merrion Rd.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Not sure about a bus from Terenure to Merrion Road. You might have to get two buses or cycle/drive yourself.

As for Daft having longer contracts only. Most landlords put a year's lease on their ads as default. These days a lot of them just want somebody in the property so if you approach them and say you only need it for X months they'll probably give it to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,739 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Route 17 goes from Terenure to Blackrock DART station.

Alternatively route 18 will take you from Rathmines Garda Station (connect via routes 15, 15a, 15b, 15e, 15f, 65, 65b, 74 from Terenure) to the RDS.

Advertisement