Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrading broadband

Options
  • 04-02-2011 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Just got my broadband up and running today, ordered 1mb and got a new phone line installed. Just tried to upgrade the package on the eircom page but it says my phone line does not support broadband. Is this because its a new connection so i should wait a while, or will i never be able to upgrade? I would have thought a new line connection would support more than 1mb broadband? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Lurvely wrote: »
    Just got my broadband up and running today, ordered 1mb and got a new phone line installed. Just tried to upgrade the package on the eircom page but it says my phone line does not support broadband. Is this because its a new connection so i should wait a while, or will i never be able to upgrade? I would have thought a new line connection would support more than 1mb broadband? Thanks.

Hi Lurvely

If you Private Message me your tel no I can check this for you.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Lurvely

Thanks, pm'd you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

hi Lurvely
    have recieved info and PM'd you back.
    Tony

Advertisement