Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diet Cherry Coke

Options
  • 04-02-2011 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a shop that definitely stocks this? My local supermarket had it about two weeks ago, but it sold out quickly and I haven't seen it anywhere since.

I know it sounds trivial, but this stuff is savage.

edit: I'm working at mount street, but I'd travel anywhere within the city centre within reason.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

shop in dalkey

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

That's a bit too far south for me. Thanks though. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

oh sorry well if your ever out this way its here waiting... :) spar in killiney(well ballybrack village rly) also has it too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Boots sell it, I think all branches have it but they defo have it in Jervis

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

The Centra on Westland Row up from Pearse Station in Dublin have it.
    They had it there along with dandelion and burdock soda and Fanta Lemon Zero. Bit of a hit and a miss with the diet cherry coke but I know they do it from time to time. I picked up tonnes of it during the summer :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Superdrug also stock it if there is one near you and the polish,asian and other such stores may stock it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Jehuty42

+1 on Centra Westland Row, they stock lots of niche drinks and sweets, probably due to the large student population it serves.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭FensterDJ

you can get the normal cherry coke in the Asian Supermarket on mary st, not sue about diet

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

Boots in Rathmines have it - I pick it up there

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭jackhammer

Newsagents on Harcourt St. has it too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

I think Boots have it, they do have Cherry Coke but I don't know if it's diet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Definetly in superdrug in the Omni s/c, i bought some there yesterday!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Thanks everyone. Managed to get some today in the centra beside Pearse (thanks Lornen!). 1.10 a can though and no 2 litre bottles. Still....was a lovely treat with my lunch just there.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

Khannie wrote: »
    Thanks everyone. Managed to get some today in the centra beside Pearse (thanks Lornen!). 1.10 a can though and no 2 litre bottles. Still....was a lovely treat with my lunch just there.

Yeah, no 2 litre bottles but it goes flat so quickly you're probably better off with the cans!

Glad I could help :)

Advertisement