Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Valentines Day Gifts etc

Options
  • 04-02-2011 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭

I saw this in my inbox today.

My ears didn't go red but going into a lingerie shop to buy would traumatise me. :o

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]

header.png Today's Deal:
    €30 for a €60 Gift Voucher to be used at any Change Lingerie store a5ae726c5f5bc7d90d3d7e895cc55d43.jpg €30

Save 50%

viewnow.png
    Dressing from the inside out can make every woman feel fantastic...now is the time to update that inside wardrobe at an affordable price. Maybe you can give the beautiful woman in your life a gift that will make her feel and look amazing.

Pay just €30 for a gift voucher worth €60 to be spent at any of Change Lingerie's six stores nationwide with today's Boards Deal.

Why go to Change?
    Well - there are some very good reasons to buy all your lingerie in a Change store.
    Change stock 90 different bra sizes and 8 different bra models which are all available in cups up to a J cup. They offer many designs to ensure you get the bra that fits perfectly. Between all the beautiful basics, and luxurious fashion, t...
    Read More »
    Recommend this deal!
    fb_25x25.pngtwitter_25x25.pngemail_25x25.png
    Terms:
    - Not valid with any other offers including sale items
    - Voucher valid for 3 months
    - Valid in all outlets - Dublin (Pavilions and Omni Shopping Centres), Limerick, Galway, Navan, Dundalk
    - Must redeem full value of voucher in one visit

Payment options:
    cc_laser_nl.pngcc_mc_nl.png

just wondering what to do - a trip to the all you can eat chinese wont cut it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Count Duckula

I always felt lingerie was a ****ty Valentine's Day present for a man to get his partner. Firstly, the person wearing the lingerie really has to buy it for themselves as otherwise it simply won't be comfortable; it's near-on impossible to buy something that's meant to fit that snugly for someone else. Secondly, your partner won't be benefiting from the lingerie - you will. You'll get to see her (or him) strutting around looking amazing, and then you'll get the fun of peeling it off.

Get them something they'll like. You should know them well enough by now to understand what that would be, even if it's something simple. Don't go overboard - save that for birthdays, anniversaries and the like - but get them something that will make them smile. If it has a romantic twist then that's even better, but the main aim is to show them that you love them and you do that by showing how well you understand them.

Keep it simple, keep it sweet and keep it self-indulgent. You're showing your partner how much they mean to you, not how much you mean to each other - that's what an anniversary is for. "Keep it sweet" doesn't mean "keep it childish", mind you. Some very adult presents can make excellent Valentine's Day gifts.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I've bought lingerie for people but its stuff they choose first, I just paid for it, a girl has to feel comfortable in it and think they look sexy in it. a lot of girls do love wearing it and are happy to but some may not or feel like you're only buying it for you, think of it as a "bowling ball named Homer" present :pac:

Take her shopping and let her pick some stuff, then head off, let her try it on and pay for whatever she picks, and best of all dont let her show what she got until it matters, ready to be peeled off with teeth :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Ive never met you Cd however Im going to hazard a guess that the above ensembles just wouldnt suit you.:P

Have never bought lingerie for a partner and probably never would unless it was more of a jokey gift.

Ive always found Valentines day gifts a bit of a minefield but the best reactions Ive gotten have been for things like flowers,perfume or making a nice romantic dinner,that kind of thing,dont think pants will ever be part of the equation.

I would say going out for a meal is a no no though.Ive only done it once and found it to be a pretty crappy experience.The restaurant was heavily booked so we were herded in and there was no real concern from staff.

A home cooked meal is IMO much more meaningful than paying for an over priced fine dining nightmare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Valentines day is a load of rubbish...

Anyone ever try the recession special of writing the woman a poem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Count Duckula

Actually, given that I'm a bloke with more than a little flab adorning his frame, I suspect the above ensembles would provide wonderful support for my horrible man-breasts. I think I'd look rather fetching, personally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭keesa

Oh Mr. Duckula how you make me laugh

Now, no. Do. not. get her underwear. Just don't. It's like handing her a pack of condoms for valentines. Get her flowers. Most girls (depending on their age) have never gotten flowers. I would *love* to get flowers for valentines. Wouldn't even have to be expensive. Even Dunnes 5 euro bunch would make me really happy. That, watch a few movies, order/cook food. perfect. For me anyway.

But if you were willing to give suggestions on what to get a BF for Valentine's that would be great :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

i wuldnt have the stomach for it. id get wayyyy too flustered and end up looking like a wierdo.

Flowers, chocolates and a card are the old reliables.

Dinner is always good. Try cooking something nice for her. Something she likes.

though i have to say, if it wasnt for the WW, the trip to the all-you-can-eat Chinese would be a winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭magneticimpulse

As a woman, I have never gotten lingerie as a gift and I am very happy I never have. Underwear is something very personal. Not every woman likes lace type underwear and its very uncomfortable. Also its a huge waste...can get equally as functional underwear in pennys. No offence to whoever is selling this...but both the pants look like Bridget Jones oversize granny pants. The colours are not very flattering either. Black is normally better colour to go for. The only thing remotely "sexy" about either is the model. Not being bad, but it would look crap on most women. The lingerie is meant to make the woman look good...but these wouldnt. The models here could pretty much wear anything and it would look good. Unfortunately, as a woman, I look past the model, and see very unflattering underwear.. (hence why men prob should leave the lingerie shopping to women...plus its better to try on bra's before buying them to see if they fit...different brands feel different on)

As someone said, you might as well just hand her a pack of condoms.

Im not a big fan of Valentines and have never enjoyed it when Ive had a boyfriend. Its always been hyped up and hate going to restaurants that are overpriced.

Also one year ex went to the trouble of ordering roses...however I did want to stay at home alone over valentines (he was working in Ireland...im abroad) and had already made plans to visit some girly friends. He then had to tell me he had ordered roses to be delivered. Obviously i never got them on Valentines as I was away. (it was a saturday). So come Monday I went to florists after work but it was closed. Tuesday it closed even earlier. Finally got them on the Wednesday (5 days after valentines)...they were nearly dead and only lasted that night and died the next day. He had ordered champagne and chocolates...instead the florist gave me sparkling peach juice that had gone brown and was out of date...and coffee flavoured sweets. It was just awful and i felt really bad as ex had spent €100 on them and it just was not good service at all.

Another year a different guy, never booked a restaurant, so we spent the whole evening wandering around lots of towns in Holland looking for a free table. In the end, he managed to find one at 11pm in a restaurant near his house.

Then another year (another ex)...was driving and we went to the restaurant. So it was only me drinking the wine. Half way into the meal I was completely pissed and he got really angry over it!! He didnt get me roses or chocolates and because i was so pissed i made a comment over it. I normally would expect things, but it was the 1st boyfriend i ever had during Valentines and I think I was about 22!!! When you spend your life never getting a Valentines card because your single, you at least expect something after 22 years. We ended up having a fight. It was so horrible.

As a woman its one day of the year I like to hide away at home and just hope Valentines disappears quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Ive never met you Cd however Im going to hazard a guess that the above ensembles just wouldnt suit you.:P

I have no plans too, but at a boards shindig I did pay for drinks from a blue silk handbag (herselfs) and I found the service I got was great.

No plans yet, would it get me cheaper car insurance.

Also its a huge waste...can get equally as functional underwear in pennys.

:eek: Change is quite a good shop, the goodness of a lingerie shop is in direct proportion to the redness of your neck when a shop assistant catches you looking and asks "can I help you"
    As someone said, you might as well just hand her a pack of condoms.

Do interflora deliver them :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

I like your all you can eat chinese idea.

I have ideas but they are too dirty for this forum. Sorry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Just the thread.... So having started seeng someone in the past few days.... what would be a good Valentine's idea that doesn't scream, "OVERLY CLINGY FREAK!"?

Galvasean wrote: »
    Just the thread.... So having started seeng someone in the past few days.... what would be a good Valentine's idea that doesn't scream, "OVERLY CLINGY FREAK!"?

this might do it :D

416589.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Ah I feckin hate that situation.Best bet IMO would be some small token like a teddy,maybe a single rose,nowt to flashy.

Well i'll be in France on the actual day so I'm thinkin' something souvenirish and tacky :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Up de Barrs

I always felt lingerie was a ****ty Valentine's Day present for a man to get his partner. Firstly, the person wearing the lingerie really has to buy it for themselves as otherwise it simply won't be comfortable; it's near-on impossible to buy something that's meant to fit that snugly for someone else. Secondly, your partner won't be benefiting from the lingerie - you will. You'll get to see her (or him) strutting around looking amazing, and then you'll get the fun of peeling it off.

I think getting lingerie is actually a great present for Valentines. Its tells a women how hot you find them and just in the same way as having sex in a hotel makes both partners feel "sexier", wearing lingerie for women or say emporio armnai boxers for a guy adds a bit of excitement and makes the occasion more enjoyable. Your partner will get just as much as enjoyment from strutting around in it and the fun that follows soon after.

I think getting lingerie is actually a great present for Valentines. Its tells a women how hot you find them and just in the same way as having sex in a hotel makes both partners feel "sexier", wearing lingerie for women or say emporio armnai boxers for a guy adds a bit of excitement and makes the occasion more enjoyable. Your partner will get just as much as enjoyment from strutting around in it and the fun that follows soon after.

Yeah whatever...usually the underwear aint on that long to appreciate it...waste buying lingerie...ive loads with the tags still on and never been worn as usually you dont spent time strutting around the bedroom if either one of you is that hot!!! Im hardly going to go and change into sexy lingerie am i?

Wait can you hang on a minute and i just run to the bathroom to change into sexy lingerie??? Meanwhile your man has fallen asleep on the bed haha.
    CDfm wrote: »
    Change is quite a good shop, the goodness of a lingerie shop is in direct proportion to the redness of your neck when a shop assistant catches you looking and asks "can I help you"

Yeah and thats why ive heard of it??? Never heard of it. Must be a joke.Sure ive heard of La Senza, Etams, Ann Summers, Fig Leaves, Fredricks of Hollywood or Bravissimo..even sextoys uk has lingerie...but "Change" nada...never heard of it, must be a makey up place. Cant be that good if ive never heard of it and i do alot of shopping!!!

I think a LUSH set is nice or some sort of pampering/facial. At least with a LUSH set you can have a romantic evening, cook dinner, candles and finish it off nice LUSH bath together. I think its alot more classy and feel good then lingerie.

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭ulinbac

Lingerie is a big no no,

Imagine if you got the wrong size, like too big, you would be in BIG trouble :D.

Do something that is romantic and emotional. A winner is rose petals on the bed with 2 roses in an X shape in the middle. You can get them for €5 in Dunnes and have candles around the room. Did it previously and happy out, she will always remember that and when you get in trouble for doing something stupid(as we all do) you can always refer to it. Beware though, no matter how much you clean the room you will be finding petals for weeks. Also, its hard to top and its hard to every year.

Also, a romantic meal cooked by you is a great present. Look up Jamies 30min meals web page and vids on youtube. Easy simple and she will get a good laugh at watching you mess up in the kitchen. Every restaurant will be manic, uncomfortable and way overpriced!

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Raedwald

Went out and bought herself something practical- a new phone.

She goes through them like tomorrow though on nights so now she can have a good phone and use her current piece of crap on nights out!

Wouldn't be the biggest fan of buying lingerie tbh, would rather let her sort herself out in that dept.

Yeah whatever...usually the underwear aint on that long to appreciate it...waste buying lingerie...ive loads with the tags still on and never been worn as usually you dont spent time strutting around the bedroom if either one of you is that hot!!! Im hardly going to go and change into sexy lingerie am i?

Wait can you hang on a minute and i just run to the bathroom to change into sexy lingerie??? Meanwhile your man has fallen asleep on the bed haha.

Yeah and thats why ive heard of it??? Never heard of it. Must be a joke.Sure ive heard of La Senza, Etams, Ann Summers, Fig Leaves, Fredricks of Hollywood or Bravissimo..even sextoys uk has lingerie...but "Change" nada...never heard of it, must be a makey up place. Cant be that good if ive never heard of it and i do alot of shopping!!!

I think a LUSH set is nice or some sort of pampering/facial. At least with a LUSH set you can have a romantic evening, cook dinner, candles and finish it off nice LUSH bath together. I think its alot more classy and feel good then lingerie.

No wonder your dates went badly! Put the lingerie on under your clothes when you go out on a date. THEN he can take them off! and really if he falls asleep when your gone for what? like 5 mins? it's a REALLY bad sign!

Change is a GREAT chain. They make amazing stuff! Sexy AND supportive, who knew you could get that combination! Lush set? Don't get it for the same reason you don't give bath sets. "Happy Valentines Darling! Have some soap, I think you need to wash" that and they stink themselves.

keesa wrote: »
    No wonder your dates went badly! Put the lingerie on under your clothes when you go out on a date. THEN he can take them off! and really if he falls asleep when your gone for what? like 5 mins? it's a REALLY bad sign!

Haha that was not in reference to my own dates! Exactly my point, usually "sexy" lingerie is uncomfortable. Id only wear black wonderbra sets on night out. That suits me fine and is classy looking. Sexy lingerie like the stuff posted from Change is in different colours!!! I always colour coordinate my underwear to the clothes im wearing...or just stick with black. Who wants to have their hot pink thong showing through their white dress for example??? Or your white bra glowing under a navy dress??

Basically what im saying is...the likes of these colourful underwear dont go with normal clothes on nights out. What if you are wearing a halter kneck top? Or backless dress? Or boob tube?? All these different styles of dresses require a multifunctional bra which the straps can come off...sexy lingerie doesnt do that. Wonderbra bra's have many styles for going out clothes.

Also, who wants to have been dancing in sexy lingerie all night, sweating away and then expect that to turn someone on??

If Im making the effort with sexy underwear, I think its far better to put on fresh underwear that doesnt smell....same reason why normally just jump straight into shower with other half after night out clubbing. Hence where the Lush always comes in handy. Especially the massage bars after always works a treat ;)

• Advertisement

Wonderbra, Magnetic, you little Minx, you had me fooled. ;)

Whatcha think of this gift

1fc1c1c2db5852e08ffc380475e26336d2bb60b7aba7845530e7b1d92303cfaa.jpg

84% off 5 Underarm Laser hair removal treatments

BlackEye.gif

I am getting the vibe that you buy lingerie for yourself or your fantasy.:)

Now wondering how to install a pole in the bedroom -no shame attached.

If you're going to put a pole in, you might as well go all out and put a mirror above the bed.

If you're going to put a pole in, you might as well go all out and put a mirror above the bed.

An excellent idea, but its herself who does all the DIY, how can I introduce it to make it seem like her idea.

Just the thread.... So having started seeing someone in the past few days.... what would be a good Valentine's idea that doesn't scream, "OVERLY CLINGY FREAK!"?

Scratch that. Expect to see a thread from an embittered Galvasean tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

CDfm wrote: »
    An excellent idea, but its herself who does all the DIY, how can I introduce it to make it seem like her idea.

Tell her you bought some lingerie and if she installs it you will do a performance for her.

Scratch that. Expect to see a thread from an embittered Galvasean tonight.

What did she do to you. Like , you are a caring sensitive new man who agonised over the Valentines Day Gift.

Looking forward to your embittered thread .

Patricia a bit better then the 1st post. However does it come with straps? Handy its strapless...once they come with straps. Also, Black is a better colour to wear normally on nights out. Very few women wear white pants/dress etc unless really warm in summer. Usually Black is less obvious under clothes.

BUT "66.95" EURO for a bra :eek: I would never pay more then 30 euro for an super gel boob silicon breast implant replicated bra. (usually the New Look 4 to 7 euro bras are equally similar to this picture). This style does not show off the boobs and for that price id expect it to do something more.

Camille looks like a decent bra. Fairly basic, so can be worn on nights out. Black as well so thats good. At 19.95, thats a normal decent bra price for a fancy bra. However, the sizes are in "EUROPEAN" sizes and according to that it goes up to 85!! Which is very small and not many Irish women I could imagine would be that small framed. Not even mention cup size. Size 85 is only 32!! Whereas on average 34 (90 in european size) is average in Ireland.

Also apparently European sizes/underwear brands dont have have a huge selection in sizes. I live in France and my British friends were extremely happy when New Look opened and they do larger chest sizes. European women must be very flat chested because they only do 3 cup sizes...A, B and C.

The Camille pants I dont like. That tiny side string would cut into my sides...not comfortable looking.

Dont like Lissi.Dont like lacey stuff or anything with rised patterns...thats no comfortable.

Rather then go on about what you guys like...and what I dont like...this is the type of underwear I would buy for nights out and which are ok to wear in bed

The Wonderbra Secret Agent

The Wonderbra Secret Agent type for example, has seamless finish, i would pick the 2nd one, No Slip Fit Push-up 7932...so you dont see the sitching. Its completely smooth so not itchy and therefore not going to show through any tops what so ever, the middle bit where the 2 wires meet is all covered within the sitching and material...so you dont have an aluminium rod sticking into your chest. No edges or things poking into you.

The Wonderbra Heavenly Wonder

Again similar to Wonderbra Secret Agent, these are seamless finish bras. Either of these are extremely nice, with the 1st having a lower cut, less material in the middle to the 2nd. Thus maybe 1st one looks more sexy. I think I own this type of bra...i keep buying similar ones every now and again.

Strapless Seamless Bra

This does have seams...(also another bra i own...but it is suitable for plunge tops and has multifunctional straps which you can adjust depending on the outfit your wearing

Seamless Underpants

For some reason I cannot find the Underpants to match the Wonderbra Seamless Bra's online (i know they exist because I bought a thong and pants in a department store...but online cant find them). Anyway here is an example of pants which would match the above bra's. See how its seamless and smooth! Its very modern. It is 73% Nylon 27% Elastane

Note that not all girls like Thongs...and that is why i normally find Wonderbra good, because in Department stores you can find both Thong or Briefs to match the bra.

From above you can see there is alot to Womens Lingerie. However I think Wonderbra,Gossard, are some of the more functional, yet sexy bra's. Alot of the bra's are priced at 30 to 40 euro...so for that price, i think its good to take into consideration colour - black is good..., if its going to having padding such as gel, and I find seamless to be extremely comfortable. Department stores seem to be better to buy then online in such case, because you normally can buy matching sets...whereas i find online its limited to just bra with no matching briefs. I still not too sure about lingerie...but I think if you know what your looking for its good. I hope the above helped in such a case, as the bra's are non offensive and would suit a majority of women. Not many women would get use out of Hot Pink underwear etc.

Also if you are expecting to buy something online...i think you have missed your chance, because Ive been doing shopping recently and they advertised that last Friday was the last day for Valentines Clothes/Different gift Orders. Since its most likely to order these online...i checked with stores stock Wonderbra bra's.
    Debenhams
    House of Fraser
    John Lewis
    Next
    Clerys
    Arnotts
    Brown Thomas
    Contour
    Intimate Lingerie Tara St
    Peaches and Cream on Dawson St.
    (however I think its just the stapless one, looking from the above online ranges....i be surprised if they dont stock the one with straps as ive never at a problem getting seamless nylon type bra's before)

This website is brillant http://www.shopstyle.co.uk/ for clothes, perfume etc. You can search something based on colour, style, object and it searchs all the Shopping Websites and brings you back a list of items. You can then select size, prize, colour etc. This makes shopping fun for me, because I hate going into lots of shops. Im sure men would find this useful.

Moving past underwear.

Personalized Valentines Cards
    My friend got me one of these cards for my birthday recently and it was so sweet with photos of us together

Personalised Gingerbread Cookie I got one of these for my boyfriend with a personalised message on it. It was really great service...however too late for Valentines, maybe a proposal or birthday surprise.

If you can make it to House of Fraser in Dundrum (Arnotts, Debenhams and Clearys usually have similar stock)...here is a selection of gifts they put together for valentines day. Note that House of Fraser you can buy online and pick up in store or you can pay 6 punds for next day delivery to Ireland...which would mean I think you still have til Friday...so check the websites to make sure

Various Valentines Gifts

From that I would pick out:
    Perfume
    Miss Cherie Dior Perfum (this is a young mademoiselle type of fragrance...bit sweet...but nice)
    Chanel Allure Perfum ( is also very sexy, but quite a strong French Woman perfume...my guy friends like this).
    Calvin Klein Euphoria (always gets compliments)
    Watch
    The Michael Kors watches are popular at the moment...but 200 quid (depends how much you want to spend...bit much prob)

The Silk underwear looks nice (not the lace stuff though)

Debenhams Valentines Gifts Main thing that stands out for me is maybe Coffee Maker (if they like coffee) or if they dont have, I definitely recommend Canon Ixus Camera's. (Maybe more for a birthday or Christmas, and if you have extra cash a Canon SLR Digital Camera)

Jewellery

15 euro necklace

20 euro necklace

45 euro necklace

heart earrings

heart earrings at Agatha in Arnotts

heart earrings with pave at Agatha in Arnotts

LUSH Gift Sets (UK website is down - hence USA link)
    Gift Sets

Lush Valentines

Lovely for bubble baths - The Comforter Bubble Bar

The Olive Branch Shower Gel - Popular with guys as well

Massage Bars to give your loved one a sexy massage

King of Skin Body Butter for close shave

General Make Up Most Girls like and are recent new releases(continously raved about on youtube)
    Also the must have make up kit (if she doesnt have it)...is the URBAN DECAY "NAKED" Eyeshadow pallette. I think you get that in House of Fraser or Debenhams. If shes into make up and doesnt have it...every girl wants that now.

From Benefit Cosmetics (most Dept stores) Her name was glowla This is a perfect mix of make up products in one handy box to take away on weekends and holidays.
    Bella Bamba Blush which only came out about 2 weeks ago...really nice hint of colour for cheeks

From Origins Skincare (Debenhams and Arnotts and maybe Dublin Airport) Origins Vita-zing SPF 15 moisturiser

Origins Starting over oil free lotion moisturiser

Origins Brighter by nature skin tone correctioning serum

From MAC Cosmetics (Brown Thomas and Dublin Airport only or online) Lady Gaga Lipstick False Lashes Mascra

From NARS Cosmetics (Brown Thomas only) Deep Throat and Orgasm Blush These 2 Blushes should be in every girls make up collection.
    Laguna Bronzer

Gadgets

Unusual maybe some what useless buy funny gifts - I want one of those This is on I want one of those - However play.com (tax free and free delivery to ireland) and amazon.co.uk sell similar gadgets

• Advertisement

Change do do bigger sizes, I'm not a 32 or an a and I found stuff in there that's great. The white ones look like bridal stuff which is probably why they're more expensive. I just suggested it cos you mentioned about strapless. Not all the styles are online, I'm sure they have different colours. One I got was a stay-up bra, basically a strapless but with gel around the edges to keep it up, unlike the normal ones that you constantly have to hitch up, it comes with straps.

I don't like padded bras, so I don't know much about wonderbras other than the one I have that I got a few years ago. I feel like I'm wearing granny pants if I wear seamless underwear, don't like them. Thongs don't stick into most women's sides, but things fit different women differently.

Anyway, back to gifts.
    Don't get her perfume unless you are very sure she likes that particular one. People are picky about what they smell like.

I was looking at the debenhams gifts the last day. RIDICULOUS. Not for valentines! The men's ones are even worse! But in store they have some really nice stuff not from their gifts section online.

Jewellery always goes down well. for earrings make sure her ears are pierced.

I hate lush, but yeah, some girls love it. But still I'd avoid that "close shave" one. Don't want to imply she's stubbley :P

Advertisement