Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Valentines Day Gifts etc

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

CDfm wrote: »
    Well I gave herself her Valentine's Day Gift Today and she was absolutely delighted. If living with me isn't awesome enough.:cool:

After tossing and turning, agonising sleepless nights I went to Carl Scarpa and bought a designer leather handbag.

Gift giving this morning as she has little or no patience with these things.

Well done CD...a difficult present that, to get right....you obviously did...next year we'll have you in BT's lingerie dept....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Cicero wrote: »
    Well done CD...a difficult present that, to get right....you obviously did...next year we'll have you in BT's lingerie dept....:D

Ah, thanks guys.

I find gift buying terrible and Miss Doolittle is very difficult to buy for. I am sure most guys get gift buying angst.

I am feckin awful about knowing the stuff like a favourite handcream and stuff.

Advertisement