Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to wrap up smoked salmon?

Options
  • 04-02-2011 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

I am experimenting a bit with lunches, trying to keep away from too many carbs. :D

I made a mixture of sweet chilli Philadelphia and avocado, rolled it into a ball and wrapped it up in smoked salmon. (yum yum)

It just falls apart on me. Which is grand on a plate but I would really like to bring it in a lunch box with me as I can't get home most days.

Any ideas on what I could wrap it in? (other than a wrap :p)

I eat basically anything :D just drawing a blank here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭nompere

Cling film is the obvious answer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Kerikosan

You could use some really good Irish Brown soda bread, and some finely grated lemon zest over the salmon Delicious!

If you want to just have a way of keeping it together I'd just wrap with tinfoil.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,420 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

smiles302 wrote: »
    I made a mixture of sweet chilli Philadelphia and avocado, rolled it into a ball and wrapped it up in smoked salmon. (yum yum)
    Are the carbs not kinda high in sweet chili philly
    Kerikosan wrote: »
    You could use some really good Irish Brown soda bread,
    not really a low carb option.

OP, clingfilm, or lettuce leave would be my option

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Kerikosan

smiles302 wrote: »
    I am experimenting a bit with lunches, trying to keep away from too many carbs. :D

Totally missed that! :rolleyes:

sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

How about a long strip of cucumber? Or put it in a small lunchbox so it can't fall apart?

• Advertisement
Advertisement