Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Bosch Aerotwin Wiper Blades

Options
  • 04-02-2011 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know a B&M in Dublin that sells Bosch Aerotwin wiper blades?

I know I can get them online but just wanted to see if anyone knew of a local place that I could get them today before I hit the road?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

eh, wrong forum. Try 'Requests'.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭jaykayphd

Halfords

• Registered Users Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭rx8

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

degsie wrote: »
    eh, wrong forum. Try 'Requests'.
    Meant to and already reported myself :P
    jaykayphd wrote: »
    Halfords
    Thanks. They don't have them at the moment... maybe next Thursday :(
    rx8 wrote: »
    Thanks, I'll ring them now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭tmcw

I saw them in the autoshop near the Tallaght Institute of Technology, but they didn't have prices on them and I didn't ask. I think I saw them in the Halfords across the road near the B&Q as well. I don't recall the price, but for the sizes I wanted (21" and 18"), the Halford branded ones were about €32-€33 IIRC, so probably add another third or half onto that I suppose for Bosch.

Ended up getting a non-brand pair on eBay for about €11.50 delivered from the UK (£5+£5). I've compared them against Bosch branded ones, and there's fcuk-all difference between them. Time will tell I suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

rx8 wrote: »
    They have them, €28+ VAT... pretty good. Thx

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭JOSman

Went to Otto in Finglas yesterday after seeing this post and asked to a rear wiper blade for a Citroen and was told by one of the bored fellows behind the counter they only do German.

Welcome to the crash.

Advertisement