Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin Super Cup Ticket Info

• 04-02-2011 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭

As the last thread descended into other areas. I thought I would answer one of the questions that came up on tickets.

Just so everyone is clear I am doing a bit of work on the event hence the knowledge and if its out of place to post this then delete away!

All of the below should be available to buy on ticket master

Fixtures:
    Match Schedule – Saturday July 30th
    14:00 Airtricity League XI V Manchester City
    16:30 Inter Milan V Celtic

Sunday July 31st
    14:00 Airtricity League XI V Celtic FC
    16:30 Inter Milan V Man City

Ticket Prices:
        [*]Lower Tier South and Upper Tier South Tickets are gone to Celtic F.C directly
        [*]Lower Tier North Tickets & half the east Stand are gone to Man City F.C directly
        [*]Lower Tier West @ €65 (€60 Early bird before end of Feb)
        [*]Lower Tier South East Corner @ € 55 (€50 early bird before end of Feb)
        [*]Upper Tier West @ € 55 (€50 early bird before end of Feb)
        [*]Upper Tier Corner Seats @ € 30 Adult & € 10 U16 (limited number)
        [*]Premium will go on sale shortly

All tickets are day tickets so you get both games that are on that day
        There will be a major music act announce as part of the event

Advertisement