Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ziedth's not a clue what he's doing log.

Options
  • 04-02-2011 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Because of the epic Coughlan Thread I have become aware of this fourm and said i'd give it ago. Couple of things off the bat:
    1. I have no Idea what i'm doing
    2. Never EVER take one of bets as a tip I can't find value in anything
    3. I only really Gamble because I enjoy a good punt and never expect to win
    4. Any comments are always welcome but always remember point one

I'll mainly be betting on Rugby,Football,Golf and any Specials. I have been lucky in the past and won 500 and 600 at two different attempts however more often then not i'm a tale to tell your children about the effects of bad judgement. Anyway, with that in mind here are this weekend bets:

€10 Double on England (-3) and France (-13) (Returns €36)

€5 E/W bet on Karlsson & Mickleson in the golf (Potential returns €103)

€5 Accume on Ajax, Lisbon, Man City, Bilbao, Villareal,Barca,Psv,Marseille,Porto (Returns €45)

€5 Treble on Everton (1-0), Tottenham (1-0) and Chelsea (2-1) (Returns €1,575)

Bank Roll: €70 (€30 in play)
    Profit/Loss: €0

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭fkiely

Love the honesty! Good luck fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Sorry didn't get a chance to look at this till now,

I have had better starts to be honest :):

Looked good but france let in a try at the end and missed out, all I needed was 1 point

Both were in with a shout on Saturday but Karlsson lost it towards the end

€5 Accume on Ajax, Lisbon, Man City, Bilbao, Villareal,Barca,Psv,Marseille,Porto (Returns €45)
    Was never gonna happen, Fell at the very first match with a Lisbon draw

I love these kind of bets but they also never work, Both spurs and Everton were 1-0 up after 30min but that's as close as I came

Bets made so far:

€20 on England to beat Denmark. (Returns €46)

€10 Double on Villa & Chelsea (Returns €35ish)

Bankroll: €40 (€30 in play)
    Profit/Loss: €30 Loss

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭clived2

ziedth wrote: »
    Sorry didn't get a chance to look at this till now,

I have had better starts to be honest :):

Looked good but france let in a try at the end and missed out, all I needed was 1 point

Both were in with a shout on Saturday but Karlsson lost it towards the end

Was never gonna happen, Fell at the very first match with a Lisbon draw

I love these kind of bets but they also never work, Both spurs and Everton were 1-0 up after 30min but that's as close as I came

Bets made so far:

€20 on England to beat Denmark. (Returns €46)

€10 Double on Villa & Chelsea (Returns €35ish)

Bankroll: €40 (€30 in play)
    Profit/Loss: €30 Loss

Hi zedith,

I not pretending to be a know it all, but I will try to give you advice
    making your bets more enjoyable ( as this is what you are looking for ) and hopefully a little better.

Bet 1 : Nothing to add
    Bet 2 : Nothing to add

Bet 3: Since you are betting for enjoyment, try to bet on matches that start at the same time, unless you are very happy with your bet on the accum for an early kickoff, this ensures a run for your money, Now having
    your last leg after the earlier matches can be very exciting if the rest of your selections were right. Also try not to bet on any leagues your not familiar with.

Bet 4. This bet is just impossible to get up, considering the varying scores within the premiership, Now I now your odds are 300 to 1, A straight accum on 5 teams with just a bet of 5euro would be a decent win and much more probable.
    This week more goals than ever were scored, I seen it happen before, Managers will spend all week working on defence, which will see low scores this week, However with Internatonals this week the bigger teams will not get a chance which is an important point to note,

Predicting scores is impossible, If you bet on 1 maybe thats ok but 3 I can assure you earned your money. Bookies love this bet;)

Good Luck

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Said I'd also add:

€5 E/W on McIlroy 11/2

€5 E/W on Mickleson 8/1 (I think)

Bankroll: €20 (€50 in play)
    loss: €30

Advertisement