Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone bill pay options and isp v 3g options

Options
  • 04-02-2011 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

hi all
    currently i am PAYG and happy enough with service.
    Top up 20 each month for free texts to all and use gmail iMAP to get my e-mail onto my phone. Now i get my email regularly on vodafone ISP and surf a bit on ISP but mostly do it when wi-fi available.
    ISP hasn't cost me much and i definately don't see it eating into my top up amount much. I'd usually check mail and if attachment then get it later at home on wi-fi !

so i am confused. I want to go onto bill pay €20 vodafone simple 30day contract to get some voice minutes to other networks but can i stay using isp with this or is it much more expensive on bill pay or what are my other options. I don't want to pay €35 pmonth for one of the "500mb data" packages.

I definately dont think i have been hit with any 99c day tarriffs up till now as almost daily i'd check mail on isp.

vodafone shop didn't explain clearly what the isp,live,3g differences were only saying isp was very expensive ??

any advise appreciated

Advertisement