Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to know if line is fit for broadband

Options
  • 04-02-2011 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi there is there way if i tell you our number you will be able to check for broadband status. The problem is the line has been disconnected for about 2 years now and whenever i use the eircom website im no sure its recommending me that emobile service or not.We are looking for proper fixed line broadband not that emobile service.Maybe this forum is easier to contact eircom rather than goin through 100 voice operated menus.
    Please help Kevin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi there is there way if i tell you our number you will be able to check for broadband status. The problem is the line has been disconnected for about 2 years now and whenever i use the eircom website im no sure its recommending me that emobile service or not.We are looking for proper fixed line broadband not that emobile service.Maybe this forum is easier to contact eircom rather than goin through 100 voice operated menus.
    Please help Kevin

Hi Kevin, if you private message me with the telphone number or address I can check that out for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement