Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea -v- Liverpool Sunday 6th February 16:00

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Ebbs

Yakult wrote: »
    Lucky lucas too. That penalty could have been given.

Moved his hand away from the ball.

Would have been very very harsh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭Zak Flaps

crap....poulsen muppet coming on....why did kenny not play suarez?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,313 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

I was just questioning the other guy as i knew it was not 7 years since Liverpool scored in that ground

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,314 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Goal King off Poulsen on

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

All this type of posting is laughable. Are pool fans seriously going to start proclaiming he's shíte after years of worshipping him and telling people he's worth 50 mil?
    Hey, dont tar us all. :rolleyes:

All this type of posting is laughable. Are pool fans seriously going to start proclaiming he's shíte after years of worshipping him and telling people he's worth 50 mil?

Ye finally sell him for around what you all have been saying he's worth and now he's shíte?

Maybe its just hope you'll sell him back to us for 10mil at the end of the season :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

Lol at the subdued Stamford Bridge atmosphere comment on Sky Sports

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,234 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I'm glad they didn't get the penalty but refs need to be consistent. If the ball hit meireles hand from a yard away outside the box and a free was given, why wasn't Lucas punished for it in the box? Must drive players up the wall.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

£50m for 29 touches - Torres had 29 touches during his 66 minutes on the pitch, fewer than any other outfield player in that time

And one game does a player not make, or in this case break.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Yakult wrote: »
    Hey, dont tar us all. :rolleyes:
    Apologies, I don't mean to generalise. Let me rephrase; "certain fickle pool fans".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

£50m for 29 touches - Torres had 29 touches during his 66 minutes on the pitch, fewer than any other outfield player in that time

Yeah, but as we saw many times when he played for Liverpool, he could be out of the game for 89 minutes and then pop up with a winner.

Am just glad he is off the pitch as I was thinking that he may do the same today for Chelsea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Ye finally sell him for around what you all have been saying he's worth and now he's shíte?

Bit tongue in cheek, I'd say. We've put with it all season from a few muppets.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Where did I say he was sh1te?????

Just posted a stat from the match

Are Liverpool fans not allowed to slag of Torres now after 3.5 years of other fans doing it to him when he played for Liverpool?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Torres didn't lose the game for Chelsea, the likes of Drogba and Lampard have been rubbish too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Chelsea players horribly static considering the stakes.. It's actually embarassing, they might as well just start lumping into the box because they're getting no where by passing it..

J. Marston wrote: »
    I'm glad they didn't get the penalty but refs need to be consistent. If the ball hit meireles hand from a yard away outside the box and a free was given, why wasn't Lucas punished for it in the box? Must drive players up the wall.

No, they need to be right. The Raul one was not a handball, he gave it wrong. Second one wasnt, and he got it right.

Hes made a lot of odd calls. Blows up for fouls that dont really make a difference as they're in a safe zone, and usually advantage would be better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I imagine Kenny not playing Suarez might be a statement if we hold on!

As in we sold ye Torres and we didnt even have to use one of replacements to win this!

Please hold the fcuk on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I wonder if Roman will be considering sending Ancelotti on his way...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Blobby George

Dirk Kuyt still faking it after all these years. How does he do it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭shotamoose

Kelly and Johnson have been superb for LFC today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Please f*cking HOLD ON!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

J. Marston wrote: »

The difference I'd see between them is that Meireles went out to block the ball and had his arms out to make himself bigger, whereas the ball just hit Lucas in the arm when he wasn't trying to block in

Lol cech!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

I have no fingernails anymore, please blow that final wistle...NOW...PLEASE

Yeah, terrible waste of money isn't it?? Heard Abrahamovich plans on shooting him after this game...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

He proclaimed it.

I almost made a post myself laughing at people saying how much torres cost and how long he played today. It's completely irrelevant obviously.

Responding and asking 'are Liverpool fans blah blah blah' is also ridiculous, doing so just displays an obvious distaste for Liverpool fans and a desire to lump them all in together anytime an individual says something retarded.

4 long minutes..

Great decision Ref.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,164 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Liverpool very deserving of this scoreline, very organized and plausible display away from home, very surprised they haven't even needed to call upon Suarez. Chelsea not interested in doing it for their gaffer, signs are bad for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

That was a pen...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

pool a banker for 6th if they hang on today

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Where did I say he was sh1te?????

Just posted a stat from the match

Are Liverpool fans not allowed to slag of Torres now after 3.5 years of other fans doing it to him when he played for Liverpool?

How is '50 million' a stat from the match exactly? What has his price tag to do with one game? Is he retiring this evening or something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

Very cynical block from Johnson there no attempt to get the ball.

glen a lucky boy!

Lucky lucky Glen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

BERBA wrote: »

Kind of obvious that they go 6th with a win seeing as they are the only team playing today that can overtake Sunderland..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Should of been a peno.

Who the **** thinks Johnson had a good game? really????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

hold on please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I'll be having that, thank you Scousers.

Need a wash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

BERBA wrote: »

Say so, plus with the way they are playing, the belief and confidence, outside chance of 5th. Depends on how Chelsea react.

Dream match for Liverpool. That Kenny fella is totally out of touch.

YES!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement

It was a bit of banter on a ex player take as that, some people on here need to catch on its only a bit of fun.

Any way Liverpool beat Chelsea without the need of Torres's replacements

Whats with the Cech vs Ivanovic tag????:confused:

Inspired by Dalglish for sure. A great result.

Blow the whistle!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,234 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Thanks Liverpool & Newcastle :D. This weekend could have been disastrous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Kess73 wrote: »
    Kind of obvious that they go 6th with a win seeing as they are the only team playing today that can overtake Sunderland..

meant come end of season kess

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Get the **** in ! :D

YES, GO ON THE REDS!!!

Good move Torres!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

YES :D

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Yeoooooo!
    Great tactics Johnson and Kelly were great, as was Lucas.

Advertisement