Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A new toy to play with ... **** simulator! ;)

Options
  • 04-02-2011 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭

Get your minds out of the gutter, you smutty things, I'm talking about the new boards.ie vote simulator! :P

As the custard-pie throwing heats up, it may be interesting to see how accurately this predicts the vectors ... and at the very least, it may be a distraction from the dark night of the soul in which this country seems to be petrified at the moment!

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

thread disappoints :P:P:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

koth wrote: »
    thread disappoints :P:P:P
    :D

I'm waiting to see who will report it as spam without really looking! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

A thread with that title started by randy, am I the only one who turned safe search on before clicking the link?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I was about to report the post... but then I don't know who sees the report :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Fewcifur wrote: »
    I was about to report the post... but then I don't know who sees the report :P

That would be randy and the rest of the noc mods, which would result in them all trying to ban him and him trying to ban himself, but noc mods would never resort to such childish activities as that or stuff like banning people for a laugh

/tries to keep straight face

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

orestes wrote: »
    A thread with that title started by randy, am I the only one who turned safe search on before clicking the link?
    Well, well, well! ... look who wandered by! :p

WB, Otestes! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

orestes wrote: »
    That would be randy and the rest of the noc mods, which would result in them all trying to ban him and him trying to ban himself, but noc mods would never resort to such childish activities as that or stuff like banning people for a laugh

/tries to keep straight face

Damn, I should have gone through with my plan. Now the comedy is lost :(

Advertisement