Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

contacts for dj's/karaoke for a party

• 04-02-2011 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

if anyone on here that can do the job or know of anyone that can. i need one for a party this moth. pm me if you want the details.
    cheers.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

We had a similar question here a few weeks back...
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056148403

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Paige Turner

I had a thread on this a few weeks ago. Got loads of suggestions from the lovely boardies.

Went with this guy in the end:

http://www.irishentertainments.com/

Have to say he was very good. Came half an hour early to set up. Played until 12:30, even though only booked until 12. Cost €200 for 8pm - 12:30am. Played a really good mix of songs. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭DjBryn

you could try these guys very competitive rates:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=159188590773100

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Popquiz_hotshot

200 is expensive considering how much many are charging nowadays.....

I myself charge 60 euro less!!!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭dwainec

200 is expensive considering how much many are charging nowadays.....

I myself charge 60 euro less!!!!:eek:

140 for a full night??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

200 is not expensive at all for 8-12:30. In fact it's a lot cheaper than a lot of guys out there.

200 is not expensive at all for 8-12:30. In fact it's a lot cheaper than a lot of guys out there.

fully agree, hate guys going around undercutting others for work, 200 is a fair price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

dwainec wrote: »
    fully agree, hate guys going around undercutting others for work, 200 is a fair price

Yes overcutting more like seen we had a top dj recently for a 4 hrs. Party @ 130€ :)

Hoffmans wrote: »
    Yes overcutting more like seen we had a top dj recently for a 4 hrs. Party @ 130€ :)

you serious?? where was that ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭laughter189

this guy does waterford :

http://www.djjarlath.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 ocos

If you contact the guys in Frontline Audio Visual, they will sort u out 051 879934

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭tom thum

so u expect lads that were always less than 200 euro to put their price up to it? its a buyers market in case you didnt notice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

lmao , thats the most ridiculous thing i have heard in ages , you change your prices to suit the market and your customers needs , at the end of the day its business , and if it means undercutting your rivals to get the job then thats what you do.

you wont earn money being sound.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭tom thum

daftdave wrote: »
    lmao , thats the most ridiculous thing i have heard in ages , you change your prices to suit the market and your customers needs , at the end of the day its business , and if it means undercutting your rivals to get the job then thats what you do.

you wont earn money being sound.
    bang on. For a daft fella you quite bright. :D

Advertisement