Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best app for soccer results

• 04-02-2011 7:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

If this has been covered before I apologise.

Does anyone know what is the best app for getting update scores for the premiership?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,142 ✭✭✭G1032

bungler wrote: »
    If this has been covered before I apologise.

Does anyone know what is the best app for getting update scores for the premiership?

Soccer Livescores. Filter what leagues you want. Great app. Free.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

G1032 wrote: »

Yeah, I agree. Fantastic app. You can add games to your watch list and you get an alert if there's been a goal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

Just got this app but cant find anywhere to filter for just the Premiership

There is two to download both called soccer livescores :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

Got it sorted just downloaded "Premier league scores" which is by Slackersoft and it very very neat and much better display so ill have to wait until 2moro to see how well it is at updating me.

Cheers for the advice lads

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

bungler wrote: »
    Just got this app but cant find anywhere to filter for just the Premiership

There is two to download both called soccer livescores :confused:

Just type in livescore and you should get it. It has a stadium and football symbol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭chinchin

I have one called Soccer Scores - FotMob

I find it really great, you can select / deselect pretty much any European soccer competition you can think of, you can select you favorite competition(s) and team(s). You get goal red card and full time notifications for you favorite teams game and you can turn the notifications on or off for any game with one press.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭SkySter

chinchin wrote: »
    I have one called Soccer Scores - FotMob

I find it really great, you can select / deselect pretty much any European soccer competition you can think of, you can select you favorite competition(s) and team(s). You get goal red card and full time notifications for you favorite teams game and you can turn the notifications on or off for any game with one press.

+1 for FotMob. I also use EPL Buddy which has a good news feature.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 943 ✭✭✭kenyard

Soccer Scores - FotMob

use this also. just favourite what teams u want and it follows them, has all the story updates on them if u want to browse.
    its fast.
    has what leagues u want. each weeks upcoming fixtures. its awesome.

i hafnt tried others though so cant compare. just say that this is good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭smoochie06

Soccer Scores FotMob (free)

Thats the one i use too and find it very good. It updates pretty quick and you can favourite your League and team. My only issue with it is when an OG is scored it doesnt say who scored it just says OG and the time. Nitpicking now i know :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭SkySter

smoochie06 wrote: »
    Soccer Scores FotMob (free)

Thats the one i use too and find it very good. It updates pretty quick and you can favourite your League and team. My only issue with it is when an OG is scored it doesnt say who scored it just says OG and the time. Nitpicking now i know :)

Agree with you on that. Very annoying. Use Fotmob for EPL Fantasy Football and need to know if the OG is one of my players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭Keith186

G1032 wrote: »

+1

Great app. If there's ever a problem the developer has it fixed in an hour it two at most.

Advertisement