Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Banned

2»

Comments

Vain wrote: »
    What be able to post funny replys in prison.

A mod can't help you there, you'll need to be sitebanned to post in Prison, which involves getting the attention of an admin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Karsini wrote: »
    A mod can't help you there, you'll need to be sitebanned to post in Prison, which involves getting the attention of an admin.

Really damn i seen pighead reply in it before and his not banned anymore. Ok please don't ban me anymore nice mods:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Vain wrote: »
    Really damn i seen pighead reply in it before and his not banned anymore. Ok please don't ban me anymore nice mods:p

If you really want to get banned stop being such a gimp and insult a gimp mod or gimp boards memeber.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Bit early for the sherry ain't it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Bit early for the sherry ain't it?

Yes and don't call me Sherry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭strokemyclover

Hi I'm Vain and I have a rattle. I'm throwing it out of my crib right now if you don't pay me some attention!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Metallergy

sherry sherry.. oh my comicbook fantasy.. my long since popped cherry, sherry.

"ding dong" h/o.. let me just check thats not my illusion

Oranage2 wrote: »
    Yes and don't call me Sherry!

Well stop dressing up as a tranny and he will stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Gaudizeit

Just ban the fool and put us out of our misery here.

• Advertisement

Gaudizeit wrote: »
    Just ban the fool and put us out of our misery here.

+1

Advertisement