Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ever Wonder Why...

• 04-02-2011 8:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,983 ✭✭✭

People put their shíte quality videos up on Youtube? I mean, i understand it if the quality is decent, that's what the site is for, but when the quality is so bad that you can't differenciate one song from another, it gets annoying. Just spent 10 minutes trying to find the right video!

Yes i know, Ranting and Raving that-a-way!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

By YouTube we all know you mean eroticmexicanmidgets.com. Don't worry tho they're working on a patch. Soon you will be able to watch Mexican short people going at it how it was meant to be seen......in glorious HD.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

Degag wrote: »
    People put their shíte quality videos up on Youtube? I mean, i understand it if the quality is decent, that's what the site is for, but when the quality is so bad that you can't differenciate one song from another, it gets annoying. Just spent 10 minutes trying to find the right video!

Or when people upload live videos of gigs on their phones and all you can hear is screams accompanied with grainy video quality

whats the point

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Have you ever considered capturing your opinions on video and perhaps uploading them onto a site that would allow others to share in your thoughts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,983 ✭✭✭Degag

Have you ever considered capturing your opinions on video and perhaps uploading them onto a site that would allow others to share in your thoughts?
    Nope, hate those videos too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭red menace

People put their shíte quality posts up on boards.ie? I mean, i understand it if the quality is decent, that's what the site is for, but when the quality is so bad that you can't differentiate one thread from another, it gets annoying. Just spent 10 minutes trying to find the right thread!

Yep I know what you mean

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭Kasabian

It's like people who can't sing trying out for X Factor when they haven't a note in their head. They believe they have something to share.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

That Vevo, editing songs and not allowing cursing really riles my potatoes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Keno 92 wrote: »
    By YouTube we all know you mean eroticmexicanmidgets.com. Don't worry tho they're working on a patch. Soon you will be able to watch Mexican short people going at it how it was meant to be seen......in glorious HD.

I actually googled erotic mexican midgets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Oranage2 wrote: »
    That Vevo, editing songs and not allowing cursing really riles my potatoes

By potatoes, I presume you mean bollocks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Video could be decent quality on their computer. But after uploading it they lose quality due to file conversions etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭whatsamsn

The best ones have to be some guy just recording his tv screen :rolleyes:
    and not just getting uploading a direct feed/file.

Advertisement