Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

18th birthday gift

Options
  • 04-02-2011 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

Gentlemen, I need some help here. Looking to get a friend of mine (man obviously) a gift for his 18th. Could go with the usual card and money deal but am trying to think of something else. So lets get to it.

He likes music of all types bit especially gaga, Florence and the like.
    Likes all colors but orange.
    Dresses fairly normal jeans + tee + hoody. No watch or hat or anything fancy.
    Loves tv and films. Family guy, american dad and the various game shows that are on, scream films etc.

Budget is unfortunately 50 euro...but will go higher if something real special comes up.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

If he drinks, you can get some glass engraving shops to do a pint glass with happy 18th birthday and his name or a smybol on it.

The lads got me one for my 21st, unsure about the cost though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Moved from tGC.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Thanks otis.

No mitch he isn't much of a drinker.

Advertisement