Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reporting Posts

Options
13»

Comments

It was probably in a private forum, I know some of those can be iffy about posts being reported.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

It was probably in a private forum, I know some of those can be iffy about posts being reported.

Yeah, it was the Soccer forum, i think that's private.

For clarification: It was a cmod that threatened to ban me for reporting too many posts. He felt i was doing it because i was annoyed over an unfair infraction i had received, which is true to a certain extent. But all posts reported did break the forum charter.

I was told to not report anymore but compile a list instead and send it to him.

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

LoLth wrote: »
    Personally I thank a reported post to show that I've looked into it to save my co-mods starting to action it only to discover that there's no need. Its more a dual use of a system thats already there than anything else.

The AH mod team use this tactic. It saves a load of time and tracks who did what.

Advertisement