Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf Lessons - Carton House

Options
  • 04-02-2011 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Just wondering if anybody has any feedback on lessons at the Gui Academy in Carton House?

Was hoping to get some lessons that would lead to a fitting for new clubs - so this seems like the ideal spot to go to.

Has anybody has lessons there - (particulary from either of the assitant Pro's)?

Also has anybody here been fitted for clubs there? How do they compare price-wise?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sssssiiiiimon

Bump

Also does anybody have any experience with pure golf in leopardstown.
    Plus a recommended pro in Dublin don't mind travelling.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭brians947

i have been going to Micheal Dixon in the Kclub and cant recommend him enough. He is probably the 4 pro i have gone to lessons for and the only one i have ever gone back to. Next time i see him will be the fourth time i have been to him. He came recommended from Derek Murray in Foregolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭PRAF

I've had lessons from a few of the pros in Carton (Howley, Quigley and Fahey). They are all very good. The facilities are first class. Can't go too far wrong there IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭pearsefitz

I have had a putting lesson and general swing lesson in Pure.
    They were both very good and pointed out some key problems I was doing but needed to do lots practice after for it to pay off.

Advertisement