Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a dressmaker in mayo

Options
  • 04-02-2011 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi im looking for a dressmaker in mayo im based in ballina can anyone please help
    me all help appreciated cant seem to find any :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭astra2000

Omalleys do alterations and would probably be able to reccommend someone if its something more you are after. The shop is just down from swamp clothing same side of street befor cafollas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 2011user

Hi i will give her a try thanks but if anyone knows any others please post thanks
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

I use a girl in Ballinrobe, I know its a good drive but shes excellent and cheap. Shes across from the Statoil garage near the road to Galway, 0876843334. Shes taken in a lot of dresses for me and has altered vintage dresses that used to belong to my nan, now looking fab!!

Thankyou C-j I will ring her today please keep posting as also need one closer to Ballina

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭woody1

sent you pm with details of one in ballina

• Advertisement

Thankyou Woody1 I really appreciat it anymore dressmakers that are know'n please post

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

I know one in Knockmore, let me know if you want her number and I will get it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 foxy6

There's a fantastic lady in Foxford who altered my wedding dress - can't think of her name at the minute but if you're still stuck PM me and i'll find it out.

foxy6 wrote: »
    There's a fantastic lady in Foxford who altered my wedding dress - can't think of her name at the minute but if you're still stuck PM me and i'll find it out.

Hi foxy6 yes i still need a dressmaker please pm me if you can with the details thanks

also if any others know of one please post thanks

Advertisement