Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camera shop in Gorey

Options
  • 04-02-2011 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

Does anyone know the name / contact details of the independent camera shop in Gorey? I know it also runs night classes and I think its run by the Stokes family.

Ive googled and found Stokes Kodak Centre but cant find any contact details etc for the shop .

(I know it exists as a friend bought her camera there. I want to ring them and buy a surprise present for her and pay over the phone so cant ask the one person who knows ! )

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭thedarkroom

Mick Stokes

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭snowey07

thanks a million !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

05395? wheres that area?

05394 for gorey.

Sean Lacey also works in the camera shop and think hes involved with the local camera club

http://www.goreybiz.com/GoreyPhotoCentre

Sorry, yes it should be 0539430694 for the Gorey area.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Sorry, yes it should be 0539430694 for the Gorey area.

I rang that today looking for the camera shop and it went to Gorey Garda station

• Advertisement

JayEnnis wrote: »
    I rang that today looking for the camera shop and it went to Gorey Garda station

Gorey Garda Station is 053 9430690, maybe you misdialed as I used the number myself only a couple of weeks ago.

Advertisement