Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dinner in Claremorris

Options
  • 05-02-2011 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,

Just wondering is there anywhere that would serve dinner in Claremorris at 6 pm on a Saturday. Everywhere seems to do it earlier or later but nothing in between.

Cheers for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭finisklin

Mulligans, Dalton Inn, McWilliam Park.......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,903 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

The Old Arch, best spot by a mile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

Old Arch is your best bet, my favourite restaurant!!

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭The Nutty M

If there was a dislike button for the Old Arch I'd have it hit a thousand times :D.McWilliam I'd recommend,the bar food menu that is,not the restaurant as it's very pricey for the same food.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭delynet

Flanagans in Brickens is another option, fairly new and located a couple of miles out the Ballyhaunis road

http://www.restaurants.ie/Town/Brickeens/flanagans-pub.html

Had a family lunch there and it was very nice.

If you are thinking of the McWilliam hotel go for a sit down rather than carvery, never liked it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭KoNiT

Dunno if Mulligans do food - new landlord now - worth a look for a beer as it's well laid out.

Old Arch - good food & service but I've gone too often (if you know what I mean) Needs new menu..

Ellie McGuires in Ballindine I ate there last week, nice food, service was good too.

Mc William Park - eat in bar menus on the table & they come to you - restaurant is like an airport terminal (huge!) last time I was there they had a steak dinner & a pint offer.

There's a triad of Chinese restaurants & one Indian restaurant in the town too if they're up your street? All but one are on the first floor if access is a problem.

Didn't know Flanagans are doing food!

Advertisement