Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flush regularly, maintain trap seal

Options
  • 05-02-2011 2:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭

With the wind outside at the moment, it is possible some sinks, toilets or baths may lose the seal created by water sitting in the u-bend. To prevent possible noxious gases entering your home from the foul water drains, make sure you regularly use all water installations.

Thanks.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 fitzwhizz

Well I never! Thanks for taking the time to tell us, I'd never have known that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

fitzwhizz wrote: »

Wow, I'd love to see your 3 other helpful posts.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

i love know it alls who know fe** all
    fwiw op i didn't know,thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

I thought it was a genuine post :confused:

Anyway cheers OP

Advertisement